꧁ʷʰᵉᵉˡˢ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵘˢ꧂

꧁ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ꧂

Y/n makes her way down the long driveway that led to the bus stop, making sure to keep at a steady jog so she doesn't miss the bus.
As she neared the bus stop she heard the engine of the bus coming down the road so she hurried down making sure not to trip over anything.  Hurriedly climbing up the steps of the bus, y/n makes her way to the seat in the front were she shared a seat with shinobu, her best friend.

꧁ʸ/ⁿˢ ᵖᵒᵛ꧂
I saw the bus coming to the stop so I had to make sure I got on, knowing good and well that they would leave me. I see shinobu from our seat through the window in the front, she seems kinda lost in thought. I wonder what she's thinking about. Anyways I make my way onto the bus knowing what lies ahead is going to be anything but pleasent. Once I sit down I stare out the window ignoring the small attempts that shinobu was making to start a conversation.

I'm just looking out the window and it's cold outside.

I feel the cold breeze nipping at my skin from the windows not being closed on the bus. I hear the faint Snicker's from the girls why I hear the two boys behind me start screaming. I cover my ears trying to block out the annoying noises around me.

There are two boys yelling behind me and I'm terrified.

Choosing a less noticable way to ignore the annoying boys behind me I decide to look at the trees outside as the bus hurriedly makes it way to the next stop.

Counting trees as they pass me by.

They're seems to be spaces and fields as far as I can see all the trees have already passed now. how boring. I look across from me to try and make some conversation with shinobu but I look across only to see the people  across from us....  Oh God I think I'm going to puke, who does that on a bus!?

And I'm trying not to look across the aisle because Mya's letting Dan put his hand up her skirt, and she's got her hands up his pants

The bus is so boring, I mean shinobu makes it a little more interesting but still. I glance to the front mirror and the driver seems to not be focused on driving, but he seems more interested in the things going on around him. How stupid

I know the driver sees it, I know he's peaking in the rear view mirror, he says nothing.

I decide to ignore what shinobu is saying and put in my earbuds listening to ( literally whatever you want ) until the bus comes to a stop

trying to ignore it, its fucking boring, im quietly observing, im saying nothing.

i suddenly hear shinobu cough, you can feel the second hand smoke entering your lungs and you start coughing making it hard for the people around you not to look, i suppose they where used to the smoke by now. its very unsanitary for them to share a cigarettes, it makes you wanna gag.

now ima light it up and pass it, puff, puff and pass it.

i try to direct my attention to outside trying to open the window but clearly failing and about shutting the damned window on my hands. the screaming from the kids in the back is almost unbearable.

don't be a dick and babysit, come on, just pass it over here, counting cars as they pass me by.

i look at the rear view mirror immediately regretting it when you see someones goddamned ass hanging out the window, you stifle a laugh and immediately looking down because you don't want other people seeing you laugh at something so childish.

cause jason's got his ass in the glass, and i hate him, driver hit a bump fast.

I know the driver sees it, I know he's peaking in the rear view mirror, he says nothing. trying to ignore it, its fucking boring, im quietly observing, im saying nothing.

no ones watching us up in the front, don't give a fuck, wheels on the bus, im holding it down up in the front wheels on the bus. ooh, ooh, ooh, wheels on the bus.

i see the school ahead and mentally prepare myself for whats to come, i hope it isnt as bad as i believe it will be. i sigh as the bus lurches to a stop and i hear the bus doors open and kids crowding off the bus, the bus driver is for sure a creep because he's eyeing girls panties as they step off the bus, them only being visible because of the mandatory uniform that was made way too short, as me and shinobu walk off the bus and turn around only to see him ogling us too, so we simply flipped him off and walked off giggling as we enter the school not knowing what was to come.

( omg this is soooooo delayed im sorry)