꧁𝑑𝑜𝑢𝑚𝑎꧂

☁︎
      ☁︎
☁︎
       ☁︎
☁︎
➪angst

Your p.o.v

His eyes, they have always been a prominent and beautiful feature about him. it's not to go unnoticed that he is an attractive man in general but what had attracted you to him was his eyes.

"What are you thinking about darling"

"Nothing"

Nothing. What a stupid, pointless word, it seems to be the only response for the question I ask him everyday. I know that he doesn't love me, but that doesn't stop him from keeping you around, and he would never need to force you too, you loved him and that was that.

"Darling?"

"Yes"

"Do you love me?"

"What a silly question y/n"

He.....
Walked away? But he never answered.

(One month later)
Douma has finally invited me to do something with him and only him, none of his silly followers having to pester us, how amazing!!

I make my way down the narrow wall to his room, It truly looks like something from a storybook about princesses and knights you would read about as a kid. I enter the room and see that douma was sitting at the end of the queen sized bed, he looked grim, almost as if he was debating something big.

"Y/n darling come closer"

I walk up to him, but my smile falters the closer I get to him, I've seen that face before.

"Here come sit in my lap y/n, darling"

I do as I'm told. I know my fate now. He was going to kill me. I get closer and closer to him hugging as tight as I can. He barely ever gave me affection that wasn't for his own guilty pleasures so this just feels....
Nice.

The last thing I saw was his beautiful eyes before Everything went dark.

"Goodnight my love"

Hsjs snaksowowjwh this was thrown together in five minutes but I was in a angsty mood and wanted to try writing a oneshot instead of scenario sooo enjoy this scrap.