🌺Seigaku meets Yu Qing🌺

Imagine Seigaku Regulars met Yu Qing Regulars...

Tezuka and Siyang: 

Because they both are stoic/ captains, I would guess that they would probably talk over their teams and that they would not talk much. They probably would give a handshake or a small gesture of some sort. Maybe a nod? 

Oishi and Dayong/Dachi: 

They probably would be acting as a mother trying to control their doubles partner. They would say a simple hello and try to work together to get the team organized. 

Momoshi and Qiao Chen: 

Both are very ignorant to the things around them, so I think that they probably would be talking trash about both Baiyang and Kaidoh while showing off their special smash. Maybe a small match?

Kaidoh and Baiyang: 

Not much to say... Maybe a bit of a stare-off and then a bit of hissing/scoffing? They both might keep to themselves or they might try to out-do each other with their snake balls and their endurance to see who lasts the longest... 

Takamura and Xinglong: 

I think they would become friends. They both might open up to one another about cooking? Sharing their recipies for Roast Goose and Sushi... 

Eiji and Jiale: 

Hyper? Both become crazy and running around with the mother hens trying to calm them down. Glob themselves onto each other... 

Inui and Yan: 

Data. They would be sharing their data with one another and then try to share their deadly juice recipe with one another.

Fuji and Zhuo Zhi: 

I can't imagine what they might do. They might become sadistic friends? They probably would be the test subjects for Inui and Yan's juice trials? Maybe play a match with each other. 

Ryoma and Lu Xia: 

They would be playing match after match. They probably would also get Fanta/Ponta with one another and stay themselves from the groups. 

Sakuno and Ying: 

Would become friends. THey probably would talk about Ryoma and Lu Xia together.