Chapter 6: The Badge and The Burden

(Y/N)'s POV

We got settled into our dorm room rather quickly. It was actually a lot more spacious than we expected before walking in. Price and I took one side of the room and bunked the beds. Price, showing off his inner child, yelled dibs and claimed the top bunk almost immediately. I didn't mind having the bottom bunk bed honestly. That just meant that I didn't need to do any actual climbing to get in bed. Besides, I don't think I would want to be climbing up and down in the middle of the to use the bathroom anyway. Bruce and Callie took the other side with Bruce taking the top and Callie on the bottom bunk. I used my gravity semblance to manipulate the gravity field around the beds in order to move them around easier instead of lifting them.

Unpacking was quick too thanks to Price's teleportation semblance. Any of our things that we had on board the Southern Cross was back in our dorm room in a matter of minutes. Although the actual unpacking in our room would wait until later cause we were all on the verge of passing out from our initiation and death match with that hooded girl.

Classes are only starting and already I'm half ass stressing about how much time and resources its gonna take me to make repairs to the Southern Cross as well as who the girl that attacked us was.

We woke up the next morning and suffice to say, we were running a tad late.

Callie: "GUYS WAKE UP!"

Bruce wakes up startled and falls out of his bed and onto the floor while Price bangs his head on the ceiling and I hit my head on the bottom of Price's bed respectively.

Price: "Holy crap Callie pipe it down will ya? What happened to our alarm clock?"

Callie: "We slept through it! SEE?!"

I look over at the clock on my desk next to my bed and see the time is 8:55am.

(Y/N): "Crap crap crap. We have 5 minutes to class guys! We gotta move!"

Bruce and Price quickly throw on their respective clothing while Callie is doing her hair in the bathroom. I'm rushing and hopping around trying to get my pants on as we only have 5 minutes to class.

(Y/N): "Price this would be a really good time to flex that semblance of yours."

Price: "I'm gonna need everyone to huddle up to do that."

(Y/N): "I'm all set. Callie and Bruce where are you guys?"

Bruce: "I'm almost done."

Callie: "I'm ready now!"

Price: "Hurry up Bruce we're gonna be late!"

Callie: "You know where to take us to right? We have our first class together."

(Y/N): "Professor Ports classroom."

Bruce: "All right I'm set. Let's go."

(Y/N): "Wow. 9:00am on the dot? No big deal. Price, if you would."

Price: "Huddle up and grab on to me!"

Callie: "9:01!!!!"

Price: "Here we go!"

The four of us lock hands and arms and before we knew it. Price beamed us out of our room as a flash of light engulfs the four of us.

Ports Classroom 3rd POV

Professor Port: "Yes well glad to see everyone has arrived on time. *checks his attendance sheet* Wait a minute, where are our late arrivals? And I'm using he term "late" lightly when it comes to them."

Another flash of light is heard with a whoosh and the members of Team STAR scramble into their seats in front of JNPR. (Y/N) quietly fist bumps Jaune and nods at Price before getting comfortable.