Chapter One

*Your P.O.V.*

It was my first day at South Park High, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. My family and I had just moved here, and although I didn't mind being in a new place, I was nervous about meeting all of these new people. I already didn't know what to say to the people in my old school, let alone all of these new people.

After I got registered by the principal, they asked some random guy to show me around the school. He didn't seem too enthused about it, but he finally accepted. However, from the seems of it, he is a very well-known guy around the school, and he was helping meet a lot of new people naturally.

So far, I had met his girlfriend and some of her friends, Stan's best friend and a guy named Kenny, two other close friends of Stan's, Cartman and Butters, and an a group of four boys that Stan says he's friends with.

They all seemed nice, besides the bigger guy, Cartman; he seemed a bit condescending, but I liked his friend, Butters. He seemed like a sweet guy, with his soft smile.

Stan showed me a few more places like the gym and cafeteria before we went to class. There were only a few people in the classroom. It was Cartman, Craig, Wendy, Heidi, and Butters.

My eyes landed on him last, and our eyes locked. He gave me a large smile with a small wave, and I smiled in return, as Stan led us to his girlfriend.

"Oh, how's the tour going?" Wendy asked.

"I think we covered at least 85% of the school before time started to crunch," Stan explained.

"I'll probably forget it all anyways," I laughed nervously.

"Well, don't worry, if you need anything you can just ask one of us?" Wendy reassured me.

"What's up babe?" Cartman asked, as he placed his arm around Heidi's shoulder.

Well, that's an unlikely couple, but on the other hand, his whole demeanor has changed from when I saw him before. He seemed so much less threatening.

"We're just trying to help (Y/N) get settled in," Heidi smiled.

Cartman glanced at me quickly and then focused on his small blond friend, stilling at his desk. Then a small grin formed on his face.

"Actually, Heidi, I think Butter's should show (Y/N) around," he suggested.

Butter's face instantly shot up. "ME!?"

Heidi looked like she was about to say something, but Cartman quickly stopped her by whispering something in her ear.

Heidi gave him an understanding nod before saying, "That's a great idea. Butters, (Y/N) has art next. You're in that class too, so you can show her. I have to stop at my lockers anyways."

The boy shuffled uncomfortably but agree, "Oh, well okay. I guess that would make more sense...." He looked to me and smiled. "I'll show you."

The class bell soon rang, and the door flooded with students and the teacher. We all took our seats as class began.