Edward x Reader; "Milk"

This isn't dirty, so don't get your hopes up, you pervs.

"Edward."
"No."
"Edwa-"
"NO!"
"EDWARD-"
"NOO!"
"

C'MON! SERIOUSLY!"
"NO! NEVER!
"EDWARD!"
"No."

Edward was in his hotel room with Alphonse and Y/n L/n, and at the current moment was denning the glass of cold white milk that the h/c girl/boy offered to him.

Well, offered is a very generous word to express what was really going on right now.

She/He actually cooked up some food for the fullmetal alchemist and her/his self, and placed the milk on their trays so that Edward would drink it.

That's easier said than done though for the short blonde haired boy was unwilling to compromise with the tall/short girl/boy.

The thing isn't that he hated whatever Y/n gives him, but rather what the milk is.

Ever since they were children, he's never enjoyed the company of milk, saying that it taste awful.

Like it's vomit.

You're not one to back down either though.

You've told him for years that the milk is not bad to the taste, and the liquid is good for the growing body in the stage of teenhood.

He did not believe the words that you said, but it wasn't like no one else has told him these wise words either.

So it was your own battle to try to make him drink the milk.

"Edward, just drink one glass and I won't make you drink it ever again. I won't even bring it up in a conversation! PLEASE!"

"NO! MILK ISN'T THAT GOOD! AND I'M NOT SMALL! THE WORLD IS JUST TOO BIG!"

Of course he'd say that.

You sighed in near submission from his stubbornness.

Then you snapped your fingers as the light bulb of thought turned on in your head, a light seeming to flicker in your eyes.

You took his milk and sat it down on the desk next to him and said "Okay, Ed, I won't make you drink the milk... Yet."

He knew you had an idea, but he closed his eyes as he felt the sigh of relief exit his mouth.

"Finally." He said as if he believed that this was it, but you knew what to do to make the tsundere boy compromise.

You walked up to him on the bed, and sat down on his lap.

He saw this and felt the close touch of your body on his own, making him feel a spark flare inside his body, a blush as proof of this.

"What... Are you doing, Y/n," he asked breathlessly as he felt the warmth of your milky breath.

He's not a big fan of milk, that much everyone knew of course, but the smell was very... Intoxicating.

You smirked at this, thinking Got him.

You kissed his neck softly and asked teasingly "What's wrong? Are you... Flustered?"

He gulped and said with a ridgid breath "N-No! Of course not! It's just... You're so close... And it's... Making me uncomfortable."

You chuckled and made a trail leading up to his cheek with kisses before kissing his lips lightly with a tender smudge of saliva smeared on his lips.

He squeaked in surprise as this happened, and his blush grew more increasingly.

You licked his lips to try and gain access, him leaving you with a small head shake.

You were disappointed in this, so you snaked your right hand up and around his back, making him shudder at the touch.

His mouth didn't open, but you didn't expect that to happen just yet.

After finally reaching the destination your hand was so desperately trying to descend, you held his sun blonde hair pulled it back making him groan out in pain from the pull.

His mouth opened as you both fell down on the bed.

You saw your chance and slipped your tongue in.

You and he began to battle for dominates over the kids, but to his surprise, you won with all the strength in you that was poured into that kiss.

You swirled your tongue inside his mouth, making the both of you drool a bit.

You sucked on his tongue, not letting go even for a minute.

Than you curled your tongue on his own, and that seemed to make him happy because he held onto your torso with a strong grip.

Than, as if to be a little tease to him just a little bit, you stopped.

He groaned in disapproval, and said with a whiny voice "What was that for?!"

You giggled and said before getting off of him "I won't continue on till you drink every drop of milk in that glass."

Without a moment to loose, he drank down every taste of milk with only three gulps, making it seem like the milk wasn't there in the first place.

Once done, Edward walked up to you and held your face with his two hands, saying "Do what you did. Right. Now."

With a small smile you nodded.

<<Somewhere else>>

Alphonse went into the front lobby to avoid his brother's tongue wrestling with his beautiful/handsome Y/n.

Even though the boy was nothing but a suit of armor with a soul possessing it, he felt a hot red blush spread across his face.

"Al?" A feminine voice that was familiar to the tin can came to be what made him turn to his left to see an old friend by the name Winry.

His old childhood friend.

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you in your room?"

Alphonse simply blushed and said "Brother is doing something right now. He'll be busy for a while."

"Okay, than where is Y/n at?" She asked, making Al blush harder.

"With brother." He said without anything else to say.

Winry got an idea on what he meant by that and didn't ask or say anything.

____________________________________

Good bye! I'm gonna take a break!

BTW, this is just something for you to see in my writing skills. Thank you. Have a good day or night.