Infertility(🔞)

(Long, Emotional chapter...brace yourself)

Married happily to Jungkook,there was nothing much more needed in life.

You were on of the happiest and the both of you believed to last till the end of your time.

After around a year or so of being a married couple,the both of you decided to start a family.

Obviously not immediately,but a gradual and loving process.

It was nice in the beginning,usually with some chocolate or wine and some hot,steamy sex.

But as months passed,you just weren't getting pregnant and Jungkook was getting impatient.
Of course he still loved every inch of you from the inside and outside,but being a father was always his dream and something he was anticipating ever since he got married to you...to raise a child,to start a family with you.

You had been to the gynaecologist a couple of times just by yourself to make sure you were healthy enough to carry a baby,and you were checked to be fertile than most women who visited and your period cycle was like clockwork every month but all the tests showed you weren't pregnant.

Jungkook tried his best too.Different sex positions,toys and going out of his way to make things pleasurable for you,hoping that it would help you get impregnated....but nothing.

Jungkook did comfort you saying that all will go as planned and they will have the life they dreamt of,but that didn't stop you from thinking you robbed his dream of being a father.It left you heartbroken.

But somewhere inside you knew that it wasn't you.You were free from all diseases and had been the healthiest you had ever been and anything that prevented you from being pregnant.

One night Jungkook came home pretty late than usual,looking tired and weary.As soon as he stepped in he removed his shoes and walked towards you.

But you knew by the look of his eyes what he meant.He wanted to try again though he was very tired.

"Jungkook,look at you.You seem so tired.Lets eat a bit first and then we can go-"

"Y/n don't you want to have a child?!We need to keep trying.Come to the bedroom in 5" he said before spitting out his words harshly and walking towards the bedroom.

You sighed before looking at the table you prepared food for the both of you for the past 2 hours.

Sex felt like a chore now and you were forced to do it to not upset Jungkook.Of course you wanted kids but your husband just presumed it was all your fault for not having one.

You walked towards the bedroom to see an already naked Jungkook,lying on bed scrolling on his phone.He seemed so disinterested in having sex with you that you sighed a little.

"Kook,I need to talk to you" You said as you approached him.

"About what y/n?" Jungkook placed his phone on the stand and looked at you giving his full attention.

"About...Us" You said sitting next to him on the bed making yourself comfortable earning a concerned yet tired look from your husband.

You sighed before you started.
"Jungkook,I got myself checked multiple times with the doctor and the reports say that I'm perfectly healthy and fertile to carry a baby. I've been trying to keep myself extra healthy these past few months and I-I don't think it's me...We should get both of us checked" Jungkook's eyes widened,lifting his body from the sheets to face you.

"Are you saying I'm the problem?That we can't have a child because of me?!" He said,his voice monotone.

"Male infertility is a thing,Jungkook.There is nothing wrong in getting ourselves checked.I'm so sick of having sex just for this purpose and just till I get knocked up.Just look at what is happening to us.Its pulling us apart than bringing us together" You said softly as a tear slipped from your eyes,relieving all the stress you had been holding onto for a while.