Arguing with your Mafia Husband ⚠️

"Where the hell is Jungkook"  You slammed the report on the table as you angrily asked your assistant and also trusted friend Taehyung.

"Y/n,firstly calm down.Not-" You cut him off before he could finish.

"Don't.Just don't."

"He just got home.In the Kitchen" Taehyung raised his hands in surrender and saw your storming figure exit your office.

You didn't want to read the report from his mission.You had a pact that you wouldn't read each other's mission reports as you worked in the same field as well.You were an alpha mafia as well...you led your gang.

But despite working in the same field,not once did you cross each other's path as mafia leaders. He didn't mind your business and nor did you mind his.

Let's just say that's how you fiery heads kept your marriage strong.

As soon as you walked in, you saw your husband looking into the fridge,probably for something quick to eat.Hearing the clicking of your combat boots he looked to the side and a wide smile spread across his face when he noticed you,still in your work outfit,which he loved on you.

Hearing the clicking of your combat boots he looked to the side and a wide smile spread across his face when he noticed you,still in your work outfit,which he loved on you

"Babyyy!" He exclaimed with his cute smile,definitely not acting like the scary mafia leader he was said to be.

But no.You weren't in the mood to be all lovey-dovey with the love of your life.

"When were you going to tell me that you almost died on your last mission??" You asked in a loud yet stern voice and noticed how his eyes go wide before it turned dark.

"How did you know?" He replied coldly,his attitude gradually becoming similar to yours.

"It doesn't matter.I thought we agreed on discussing things like this" you continued,your voice low trying hard to tame your anger. Well more of worry but being hot-heated that's how you usually reacted.

"I asked you how did you know?!!" He raised his voice as he walked towards you.

"Your files were in my desk.Thats how" You answered loudly as you crossed your arms on your chest as he kept his glare on you.Your mission reports got mixed up and you ended up reading the whole file and it left you worried sick."So were you gonna tell me or not?!"

"Why were you reading my reports again?We were supposed stay out of each other's businesses,weren't we?" He growled lowly,trying to assert his dominance and win the argument but you weren't a weak opponent.If there was anyone who didn't fear Jungkook,it was you.

"I read them by accident and so what?!You almost died and you didn't tell ME,Jeon!" You felt your body shake slightly with anger. "This is the kind of info we were supposed to share with each other" Your piercing gaze pierced his angry ones.

"I didn't find it necessary to tell you!And what would change?I'm here well and alive,aren't I?But that doesn't change how you went through my fucking documents no matter how many times I told you not to!" His hooded eyes,clenched jaw and the very visible vein on his neck made him a hundred times hotter but this time you didn't bug.This was not the time to drool over your husbands sex appeal.