chapter 2

We were now standing infront of a gravestone. Dad put on a flower bouquet on it, he stared at it for a moment before burning an incense and started praying.

We were all quiet at that time, staring at the gravestone. I then knelt and placed a small box beside the bouquet dad placed. After that I prayed too, together with my twin brothers.

"Lets go." Dad said from behind.

I stood up and faced him. "We still need to change our clothes in the rest house, right?"

He nodded at me and with that we both went together in the rest house. I went in my room and changed my clothes. I was now wearing a skirt that reach until my knees and a blouse.

After that, I went out my room and went downstairs, dad and my twin brothers were already ready.

We once again went in the car and it headed to a hospital. As soon as we reached the hospital, we headed in a room where we would always visit every week.

Though as soon as we reached, we were all surprised when we found the room empty.

"Where is she?!" My dad shouted, he opened the cr's door and it was empty. He searched the whole room but no one was found.

"Akashi-kun.."

We at once turned around and saw uncle Tetsu.

"Tetsuya!" My dad rushed toward uncle. "Where?! Where is Tetsumi?!"

"Dad, calm down.." Tsumiro-nii said, trying to pull away dad from uncle since he grabbed him by his collar.

Just then we all heard a baby crying which took everyone's attention including me.

We turned toward the cry and saw aunt Kuroyuki, carrying a baby. Beside her was standing our 4 years old cousin, Hiiro.

"Brother, please calm down." Aunt Kuroyuki said as she moved aside, revealing mom.. who was in a wheelchair.. "Sumi-kyun is here.."

"Mom!" I exclaimed as I rush toward her, I felt tears running down my cheeks.

Mom looked at me with a gentle smile as she patted my head. "Look who has grown up.."

I hugged her by her stomach, crying there, I missed her after all.

"Tetsumi.." Dad's voice rang in the room.

I wiped my tears and looked at dad who was wide eyed, looking at mom.

My brothers went toward us, Tsumiro-nii behind mom, he held the handle of her wheeled-chair, Setsuro-nii who bent down and hugged her. "We missed you mom! We missed you very much!"

"I know, I know.. Gomene.." Mom said with her gentle voice as she patted Setsuro-nii's back.

Mom then raised her head and look at Tsumiro-nii. "You have grown up into a man I see, together with your brother.."

With this, Tsumiro-nii's tears started to roll down his cheeks, he bent down and kissed mom's forehead. "What took you so long...?"

I felt someone stood beside me, I turned it was dad. "Tetsumi.."

Setsuro-nii stood in the side and so did I.

Mom turned to dad and stared at him for a short while, silentness filled the room at that moment.

Just then, mom opened her arms and smiled at him. "Won't you even give me a hug?"

Dad smiled at this, those smiles that we didn't saw since 5 years ago. Dad bent down and hugged her.

Well, mom was in a coma for five years. Back then, when the doctor said that there is no assurance when she would wake up, we were all sad.. and scared too.. what if mom slept for eternity, right? It is also the same thing... as if she died..