Manager?

osa

osa.mu,ken.m.a,ku.uro and  397,456 and other people liked this photo
(your insta ig)
-Miss this everyday

Comments on:
@y_aku- ew look at that ugly ass.🤢
@y/n @y_aku- u wish 😘
@yama.moto- it's almost time <3 babes.
@y/n @yama.moto- it is I can't wait!💅
@ku.uro-ready for our game can't wait :') u HoE
@y/n @ku.uro- I'm gonna beat ur ass nErD.
ken.ma- wow this picture is ✨ugly✨
@y/n @ken.ma- thanks to you, my favourite photographer ;)

lev.haiba- I miss playing with u ant😃
@y/n @lev.haiba-I miss it too✌🏼giraffe
-comments off

Isn't Osamu from the volleyball team and the school that I'm going ? I guess it's just a coincidence, it doesn't really matter , I'm so tired I'm going to sleep now can't wait for my first day at Inarizaki High school, I'm so nervous!
*Time skip*
It's 6 AM and the alarm clock keeps ringing, how annoying I said . I quickly get dressed with the school uniform, and eat my breakfast.
- Goodbye dad have a good day I said to my father and started walking to school. After walking for a awhile I noticed that I had a person behind me, it was a tall skinny boy with fluffy hair and big green eyes, I have to admit he was cute, he was with the school uniform so I guess he is my neighbour and walk this way to school too...
I walked into the school, and asked the directions to my class, after some time I finally got to the classroom, the teacher wasn't there  yet,I noticed that the boy who was walking behind me was there, I looked at him for some minutes but he noticed me checking him out and looked at me, my cheeks turned a little red I hope he doesn't notice...
The teacher was here and he asked me to introduce myself, everyone was looking at me and whispering things, I really didn't care about what  other people usually say about me.
I started introducing myself:
Hi, my name it's Y/N L/N I'm 17 years old and I came from Nekoma in Tokyo, please take care of me - I said, and sensei told me too sit next to Suna and Osamu was behind me. Some time passed and I get a feeling that some people were staring at me, Suna was quiet and sometimes I caught him looking at me and he finally speak:

-Hey, I'm Rintarō Suna, and You are L/N the volleyball player aren't you? He asked, it seem he was kinda bored and with no interest in the conversation.
Suna POV:

-Yes, I'm why?

- Tsk nothing  just curiosity, because I play volleyball too.

- Ah, okay that's so cool!-she said with a sparkle in her eyes ignoring the "tsk" ,that's kinda cute  , w-what I'm thinking about stop thinking about that, as if.

-Are u okay, ur spacing out?-she said with a worry look in her big E/C eyes.

I started getting red like a tomato and answered-

Yes- I said as she gave me a warm smile and started to paid attention to the class...I don't know why I'm feeling like this, it is so weird maybe it's nothing...
Y/N POV:
Suna seems kinda cold but nice at the same time , I think as I get out of the class to eat lunch but got stopped  by a tall girl with white hair yelling at me saying:

- ARE YOU Y/N L/N?- she said screaming.

- Yes, why do you ask?-I said with a big smile.

-I would like you to be the manager of the mans volleyball team do you want to be ?

- I don't really know but I guess so,but why are you asking me?

- I'm asking you because you were a manager  before sooo I though you would be perfect for the job...and because you are a great volleyball player!

-Thank you! It would be a pleasure but can you say your name first?

- Sorry for not saying I'm Harper Kurosu nice to meet you and just for you to know careful with the crazy fan girls, anyways come to the gym after your last  class to meet the team see ya.- she said with a smile in her face.
-See ya- I said as she run into her class.
I think this gonna be interesting...

Heyyyy guys I'm just wanted to say that I found that picture in Pinterest so credits to the person who post it!
Hoped u enjoyed till next chapter, sorry if there's any grammatical error 😕 thank u for the 13 reads ❤️