The team

(I'm writing this while listening to Lemon boy-Cavetown)
Your POV
English class was boring I noticed that Osamu was looking at me in class, scamming every single detail in my face but I just ignored, it was impossible a guy like him like a girl like me...
I got lost in thoughts until someone called my name.
-L/N-chan -Harper said running in my direction.

- LET'S GOOOOO- I said yelling with excitement... After all I'm gonna meet the TEAM I hope they like me I'm so nervous and happy, I'm gonna have a new family here like I had in Nekoma!

- I like your excitement L/N-chan, now LET'S GO THEY ARE GONNA TO LOVE YOU!
And L/N don't worry I already talked with the coach about you and he really wants you to be there!

-Really I'm so happy, And Harper-Senpai thank you so much I really appreciate you!- I said walking in the gym direction with Harper by my side.

-Aww I appreciate you too L/N-chan because I finally have a girl manager to make me company, and I'm already seeing that we are going to be great friends, and we finally got here- she said as she open the gym door and screamed- HEY GUYS,COME HERE.

-Hey Harper-Senpai, w-who is this , she is really pretty -Atsumu said getting close to me and Harper.

-Hey my name is Miya Atsumu, I believe I never seen you  in school are you new?

- Ah yes I'm, my name is Y/N L/N I transferred here 3 days ago from Tokyo.- I said as he made a surprised face.

- I KNEW I'VE SEEN YOU SOMEWHERE, YOU'RE THAT REALLY HOT VOLLEYBALL PLAYER IN NEKOMA! He said screaming as Harper gave him a slap in the back of his head.

-Don't yell Ratsumu! And stop hitting on her, and let the other introduce themselves!

-Hahahah it's okay Harper-Senpai, I'm so happy that I'm gonna be the manager , I hope we all get along! Please take care of me!
After some people introduced themselves it was Osamu turn, he seem very shy but he came up to me.
-Hey, my name is Miya Osamu nice to meet,I'm so sorry for Atsumu, he doesn't know how to stop being a jerk.

-It's really not a big deal ahah- I said as I put my hand in the back of my head,blushing.

-I'm sorry for asking but I think I already seen you somewhere, you played volleyball right?

- Ah it's okay, yes I played, I really miss playing volleyball but I will play again in 3 months!

-I'm happy for you, I can't wait to play with you!

-Will be an honour - I said curving myself and the two of us started laughing.

*time skip*
After getting to know all of your teammates and all of their positions they started playing...As I watch them I notice every single movements every single detail, they really are amazing I said whispering.
After the game I said goodbye to everyone and walked home, Suna was in the other side of the road listen to music looking at he's feet as he walks.
~he looks so cute
Me and him sometimes looked at each other but he always ended up looking away.
I finally got home I said hi to me dad and gone upstairs to my room, I opened Instagram and I thought of posting a photo with my best friends from Nekoma, I miss them so much, I said looking at some pictures we took and finally choosing the photo I wanted, and posted.
(This was after some hours, after she posted this picture)

@ku.uro,@ken.m.a and 2,306,102 others liked your post.
~ 3 hours ago
-I miss you bokes (A/N~ Kenma and Yaku were behind them just for you to know)
Comments On:
@ku.uro- Am I the only one who doesn't remember this night ?😳
@y/n-@ku.uro-I THOUGH I WAS THE ONLY ONE 😳
@ken.m.a- you guys were so drunk me and Yaku had to take you guys home 😪
@lev.haiba- that night was so fun, happily Yaku wasn't ruining the photo💅
@y_aku-@lev.haiba-Wanna fight ugly bitch?!
@lev.haiba-@y_aku- tomorrow, gym, 8 AM,see you there shorty!
@y/n-@lev.haiba-@y_aku- you guys are the sweetest to each other 🥰✨
@yama.moto-my bottle was already empty in that photo I was so sad😭
@y/n-@yama.moto- We weren't give you any of ours doe 💅
@yama.moto-@y/n- your so sweet to me y/n😪
@y/n-@yama.moto- i know sweetie🥰
Comments off
Ugh I'm so tired I guess I will talk to them tomorrow I thought as I fall asleep.

———————————
THANKS FOR THE 100 reads I LOVE YOU GUYS SM SORRY FOR THE ERRORS 😭Im gonna try to continue the story tell me what do you think about this chapter are you team Osamu or Team Suna? Tell me <33