°Taxi Ride°

“Kim Taehyung”

Ughh awkward, she thought pulling her hand back, sniffing then and making sure they weren't dirty.

They weren't that dirty weirdo!! She wanted to scream that out loud only if she wasn't sitting in that taxi with him.

Ha like I'm dying to talk to him.

But it was true...

It could called her nature or habit but its nearly impossible for her to stay quiet. Talking was like her therapy. Sometimes it helped her and some time helped others

Unfortunately this time, it helped neither.

Taehyung wasn't thinking straight, he didn't care what the person beside him was doing.

“Where you going?? You know I need to know if my destination is on the way or not”

Can't she shut her mouth for a minute, he was irritated, even though it wasn't her fault and was a genuine question he felt nothing but annoyed.

“Kim enterprises”

Areum never really cared what people think. Her philosophy was just kind of living in the moment. And sometimes for her living was equivalent to never shutting up.

“Really!! Even I interviewed for a job there but the employees said that their CEO is rude,

Okay

Arrogant,

Wow

They simply told me he is a complete bastard” she said laughing like a hybrid donkey, completely unaware whom she was sitting with.

“Lady, just simply tell me your destination,” the driver said as he didn't want her to cause any trouble as she was disrespecting CEO of Kim enterprises right in front of him.

"Oh yeah, I have to go to Seoul Airport as I have to fly to my boyfriend to Busan tonight,” she said with a dreamy look in her eyes and blushing, fluttering her eyes at the driver.

He visibly cringed

“Oh-

“You know my mother also lives with me, she is so cute. Should I tell you about her?”

“No, I don't think it's ne-

“Ohk I'll tell you about her. She is hopelessly romantic...

Ten thousand years later

“And yeah did I tell you that she was a runaway bride...

Fifty thousand years later

“She cooks so well I can even die for her cooking...

Taehyung's brain was unconsciously diverting his attention to Areum's long talk, although the driver was enjoying her company, Taehyung completely hated it.

She kept blabbering about her mother her love story and Taehyung couldn't take it anymore.

“Miss will you please shut up now you talked throughout the ride, give your poor throat some rest.”

Oh I succeeded should've done this earlier, he thought.

But his success was short-lived.

“I am sorry I must've bored you but do you wanna hear a joke!!?

No just no.

No, I don't-

“OK I'll tell you no need to force me,” she said while laughing.

Ahhh god please I've suffered enough for today, he prayed because it was clear either her talking will kill him or Kim Taehyung CEO of Kim Enterprises will become headlines of newspaper for murdering a blabbering monster.

“Why is a concert hall so cold??” she said wiggling her eyebrows.

Please don't

“Because it's full of fans” She returned with her hybrid donkey laugh which made the driver laugh too.

“I am sorry I should stay away from my cousin”.

“Should I tell you about him...

Unfortunately for Areum but fortunately for Taehyung they reached their destination.

Kim enterprises.

A place where he gained and lost everything

“Hey! Bye and thanks for the lift” she said waving to him which he gladly ignored and started moving towards the rooftop.
                             _______

Areum:

Damn! I haven't seen such an asshole in a long time. It wasn't gonna hurt him to just wave back. But but but he's my savior of the day so I'll let it go without a fight

“Please take me Seoul airport” I requested to the driver but my eyes landed on Mr. I won't shake your dirty hand's Phone kept on the seat.

Should I help him or not!?

Just leave it Areum he won't take it from my dirty hands

But what if it's important to him? What if he has three kids waiting for him? What if his mother needs a kidney and donor calls? What if his wife is kidnapped? What if his servant collapse?!!

Ahh, why am I so kind.

“Please stop! I've something to return him I'll be right back please wait for me”.

He smirked and said "Sure, go ahead”

What was that even supposed to mean...

I got off the car with his phone and started running towards the building, when I saw that blind driver leaving without me even my sphincter self wouldn't be able to catch up.

is being a pain in my ass!!!

Calm down Areum and return his phone first you will figure out something, my subconscious comforted me.

It was weird that no security was there. Their boss is so irresponsible I got to the elevator and reached the rooftop.

Why?

To be honest I wanted to see the veiw from there. I knew stuck there for a while, so why not enjoy a bit.

I thought of seeing tall buildings looking small, human looking as ants but what I encountered was not something I expected

Why the heck is standing there ?!??!!

─── ⊹⊱✿⊰⊹ ───

“The difference in personalities, will make a difference in their life??
Or they'll go through it together unaffected?

── ⊹⊱✿⊰⊹ ───

.
.
.
.

(A/N: I hope you liked it.

Don't forget to Vote and comment if you liked it.

See you soon!!

Borahae!!!)