°Lonely Street °

"Hey!! Taxi girl!! Help me I'm lost!!"

Areum:

Oh no, not this shit again.

I already got myself into much trouble because of this freah air dude I can't afford much waste of time now. I even need to find a place to sleep and contact my baby that I won't come tonight and he doesn't have to worry.

But if I am stuck with him I will not be able to do so.

So just run Areum!!

Third pov:

As Areum heard her name being called by that so much recognisable deep voice she started running.

"Heyyy! Why are you running stupid" Taehyung said clearly confused running after her. He always had girls running after him,

It was his first time to chase after someone.

And he hated it.

"Why does it matter stupid asshole"

Did she just humiliate the CEO of Kim enterprises...

That doesn't matte as of now Taehyung focus, he thought.

"I can find you a place to stay," he said defeated which made her stop. Taehyung himself had no idea of the location, he wasn't good with directions.

And he was afraid of being lost.

No matter how lost his soul was in the struggle of life and betrayal he couldn't bear his outer self to be alone.

His childhood had a great impact on him.

But at that time his mother was always there to show him the right path but now he didn't have anyone.

To help through such things he always had his assistant or a bodyguard with him. But today, it was a different case he didn't want anyone of them to see his vulnerable side.

And he didn't think that he would have made it alive out of the building

"Really?!?" Areum squealed making Taehyung flinch.

"Can't you act to be normal for a while?" he had enough of screaming for the day.

"Normal is boring besides, it was YOU who said that you'd help me", her eyes were shining as bright as a diamond, from hope directly staring into Taehyung's.

He was the first one to break the eye contact. "I said that I'll help you if you helped me to figure out the directions".

"Don't worry, I am a champion at directions. I got this", she smiled showing her teeth making Taehyung feel something he couldn't quite figure out.

"Okay... So I remember the highway to be in the west, you have any idea?" he asked in hope for a sensible answer.

"Yeah, I know it very well sun rises from the west," she said chewing her imaginary gum in her mouth.

Taehyung shocked at her utter stupidness and amazing confidence "Are you really dumb? Sun Rises From East !! What are WE going to do now ! you don't even know that".

"Oh my god? Just stop overreacting it's not a science class sir", she said dramatically."I think before we start finding our way... we should lighten the mood with a JOKE!"

God please, SAVE ME!! He thought but God was not on his side that day.

"I think it's not necessa-