The almost forgotten past

The wind was blowing coolly against the window. There was a huge tree just outside the window. Suddenly it started to rain. Raindrops entered through the open window. Harry who was trying to sleep finally woke up at the sound of the rain falling on the glass window. He was in a daze.It took him a few moments to realize what was going on , it was raining and he was in his bed curled up like a ball. For a few moments, he did nothing and just looked at the rain. Then he reached for his phone which was just beside him in the nightstand. Just like most normal people he was going to scroll through Instagram or Twitter and then begin his day or atleast that's  what he planned to do anyway. He didn't need to go to the studio today which was a relief since he really needed a crucial break from the studio, they were killing him. Harry chose Twitter and was lazily scrolling through the tweets half-asleep and then just like a stone he stopped, it felt like time stopped, everything stopped. That he was in a timeless space with no sound,light , no nothing. All of these because of a tweet.
" Breaking News : Famous ex member of the band 1 direction Zayn Malik and  Supermodel Gigi Hadid splits up .

Just 2 days ago Famous ex member of 1 direction Zayn Malik and his wife Supermodel Gigi Hadid was celebrating their daughter's second birthday with great enthusiasm.It was deemed to be one of the best birthday parties a child could have. Then while looking for his wife Gigi for cutting their daughter's birthday cake , Zayn Malik went to their bedroom and found Gigi Hadid with her ex Taylor who had also been invited to the birthday party. This broke Zayn Malik Greatly as he caught his wife with another man. Over the following day they divorced and even though no one knows who'll get the custody of the child people are saying that Zayn Malik is the one getting the custody and that he should get the custody. To follow onto this story please make sure to follow "........ Harry couldn't read anymore. His phone dropped out of his hand. He sat up on his bed with both hands on his head...All the memories coming back to him...all the memories he wanted to forget. " STOP " he wanted to shout but no words came out of his mouth...he was frustrated as well as dumbfounded. He wanted to scream. He wanted to forget that person...that person named Zayn Malik. Memories flooded back to Harry and he remembered a familiar voice... A voice he didn't wanna know....a voice he didn't wanna remember from two years ago saying "I love Gigi now , Haz . I'm sorry for everything. I loved you.....but we were not meant to be. I now only love my family... I'm sorry Hazza but this is over. I love my soon to be wife and my daughter whole- heartedly and I can't betray them. I'm sorry Haz but this is over."
Harry didn't remember anything after that....he didn't want to. He felt tears running down his eyes. He didn't want to cry but he was. " Why.....why ? " He wanted to ask. He wanted to scream " WHY NOW ??!! " But no words came out of his mouth. He just sat there on his bed crying like a fucking 2 year old. Because that's what he was good at.....crying and singing ,nothing else. He wasn't good at anything else , he wasn't good at taking decisions. That's why he fell for a goofy boy with eyes and face so beautiful and his smile so warm and his heart.....his heart once warm and kind now looked cold and damp to Harry " I only love Gigi now, Haz. I'm sorry but it's over ."  "No....Stop ! " Harry wanted to say...but he couldn't even make a sound. Who knows how much time may have passed... On a normal day by now Harry would've been ready by now and gone to the studio or just go around exploring the city. But this wasn't like any other day.
He just sat on his bed crying all bare and cold while the memories he wanted to forget came back flooding to him and making his heart turn to ashes..........
Again.

" Hey guys this is the first time I'm writing a story...pls be gentle and bare with me and leap forth to this Zarry - O - Verse 😂
Ok that was stupid and thanks for reaing ( ;∀;)( ;∀;)