when it's not a dream

Harry didn't remember how much time had passed. He just sat there crying for an eternity with memories that broke him every second he looked into a piece of it . He was still crying. With tears falling down his eyes he checked his phone. 12:30 , he needed to get up. He slowly put his phone down and started towards the door. He opened the door and saw his face in the mirror, stained with tears and his eyes still watery and red and his hair all messed up. Harry just looked at the mirror and let out a big sigh which sounded like a sob at the end. He went to the sink below the mirror and tried to clean up his face. He saw that his hands were still trembling. He ignored it and took one look at himself in the mirror again and went back to his room. He took an old black shirt and his phone with him to the living room . Harry was supposed to be bright and happy today but after what happened...he didn't feel bright and happy, he didn't feel anything. He took one look at his breakfast which was set on top of a table in front of him and decided against it. Should he go to the studio ?, Harry thought. No, this was his off day from the studio and he needed the break....then should he go and explore the city ?. In reality, Harry wanted to go back to his bed and cry for the rest of his life but if only life worked that way. Harry finally got up from the couch and was heading towards the front door, lost deep in thought. He still couldn't believe what he saw...it felt like a dream. Before he could realize it, he was already at the front door and was stunned for a moment but he opened it and went out for a walk in the park crossing the fifth avenue street. Why was he so bothered about it anyway ? , Harry thought. It was already over....then why was it bothering him so much ?. He could see the park in front of him and was going towards it when abruptly a woman came to him and told him " Harry ! It's nice to see you. I'm sorry if you were looking forward to walking in the park but the park is closed due to some maintainance issue in the central fountain. " She was a neighbor of Harry. " Thank you Mrs.Smith ", Harry replied polietly. Though he thought inside, " Just great.And I thought that the day couldn't get any worse....Fuck me ". It was Harry's habit of exploring the city. There was a beach a little further away in the distance. It was just visible near eyesight and looked beautiful. Harry decided to go there instead, he had never went to that beach for a walk before but he figured out that he needed fresh air to breathe in and clear his mind . When he was near the beach, he saw a small baby girl about 1 or 2 years old sitting in the sand and playing with it. He thought the baby looked slightly familiar but he just thought that it was his imagination, his mind is pretty messed up today anyway . He went near the baby and asked her  in the sweetest way possible, " Hey baby. Are you alone ? What are you doing here in the beach with no one around ? " The baby looked up at Harry and Harry thought that the little girl liked him though he wasn't sure how much of his question she understood. Harry tried again " Honey, where are your mommy and daddy ? ". As if the word "daddy" clicked on the girl's head she pointed right next to Harry and he looked to see who it was.

A golden pair of eyes were staring at Harry intently. The eyes looked warm like the sun but the person who was looking at Harry was in absolute shock. It suddenly felt like the wind was much colder than it was a few seconds ago, as if a storm's coming. The pair of eyes that locked on Harry with absolute shock...the face looked so familiar. Harry too realized that he was also dumbfounded and just staring at the person whom the little girl called daddy. Suddenly it started to rain. But the rain didn't seem to affect Harry or the person staring at him. They kept looking at each other in the heavy rain so intensely that it looked like both of them were trying to reach in each other's soul . It felt like an eternity only broken by the sound of thunder...so loud that Harry hadn't heard it before....like the roar of 22 lions at once and the scream of the little girl followed by it. It was then when they both realized what was going as they also realized that in no way.....

This was a dream .

Lmao,
Thanks for reading this
Zarry-O-Verse
Shit₍₍◞( •௰• )◟₎₎⁽⁽◝( •௰• )◜⁾⁾₍⁽⁽◝( •௰• )◜⁾⁾♪┌|∵|┘♪ 😂😂