This is not acceptable

Finally the lound thunders got their attention. Suddenly the little girl was clutching at Harry's leg and crying loudly. Quickly the handsome face in front of Harry hurried over to the crying little girl and covered her with his coat . He then picked her up as if to console her. Harry was still as a stone. He felt like he was in a very realistic nightmare. Harry didn't notice that due to standing in the rain that he was shivering in his wet clothes. Harry just looked at the man that was holding the girl gently in his arms. His face painfully familiar as if burned inside his head permanently.
" Zayn " Harry  finally came to his senses . He suddenly felt a surge of emotions rush over him. Pain, anger, sorrow,relief, negativity, all of these rushing over him as if to submerge him. He knew that he should strangle Zayn or run away or something, but his body wouldn't obey. Finally after another  moment of silence, Zayn said, " It's raining . We should go.......Haz ". Zayn's voice was grief stricken . It was as if all those years he was the one in pain instead of Harry. " This isn't right " Harry thought. Harry wanted to shout at Zayn. He wanted Zayn to feel the same pain as him. But now it looked like Zayn was the one who was suffering all along , as if he was the one crying for days and nights with a little hope that one of them would come back to the other. Harry might as well have been crying, he couldn't understand with the rain falling down. Zayn again said in a low voice, " Please Haz...baby is freezing here." As if that bought him to senses, he looked at the little girl in Zayn's arms and even though he wanted to shout mercilessly at Zayn,he held back seeing the crying innocent face of the little girl. He found Zayn looking at him anxiously and reluctantly nodded his head as if he didn't trust his mouth.

They started walking beside the shore to the resort up above. Except for the rain and thundering, it was awfully quiet. None of them spoke to each other , just walking quietly. Zayn was walking quickly to reach the resort. Harry finally looked at what Zayn was wearing . He was wearing denim jeans and a leather jacket on top of a see-through white shirt. Due to rain his back muscles were showing. His broad back filled with tattoos, tattoos only Harry and Zayn knew about. The back of his neck wet and there was a tattoo there too. His waistline just above his jeans looked wet and slim and and- " What am I doing " Harry thought abruptly. Suddenly all those words, all those memories from 2 years ago came back .                         They were at a party hosted by Zayn. Zayn had a beautiful home. Harry was standing beside the balcony with a glass of red wine in his hand. Zayn suddenly came to see3 him and smiling,Harry pressed his face against Zayn's chest. Harry gently but firmly pushed him away and told him, " Haz. We need to talk ". Harry was confused but he agreed and then Zayn said the words, the lines that still haunt him today. " Haz,I love you but our relationship is not going anywhere and Gigi takes good care of me and we are planning to have our first kid together. I don't wanna betray Gigi Haz...I don't wanna betray my family. It's better if we end this. " The glass of red wine shattered to the ground. Harry found tears forming in his eyes. " Bu-But Zayn ! I love you ! I can't live without you. Was it something I did ? Please give me another chance Zayn for fuck's sake...." Harry said while sobbing uncontrollably . Zayn tried to console him. Zayn said, " I'm sorry Haz but it's over. Please forgive me ", Zayn's voice was weak. Harry then stormed through the front door and got into his car and went home. He immediately flung himself to the bed crying whole night. The next day Harry found out that Zayn had moved from America with Gigi. Harry cried days and nights hoping that Zayn would come back but he didn't. Eventually Harry found out that Zayn got married to Gigi and had their first kid. Then and there Harry stopped having hope for Zayn to come back. Nowadays, Zayn coming back to him sounded like a nightmare but here he was, standing in front of Harry. His nightmare.

And what was it Zayn called him again, " Haz". Harry couldn't remember the last time someone had called him Haz. He started to hate this name after the incident happened 2 years ago. It was poison to Harry's ear and poison to his heart. Finally they reached the resort. " Resort Bahamas " was it's name. They entered the hotel and the receptionist said , " Good afternoon, Sir " and then looked at Harry and said, " Guest or visitor ? "
" Neither ", Zayn replied. " He's someone.... someone very close to me " Zayn said shocking Harry massively. " Okay Sir enjoy your stay . " The receptionist replied and they headed to the elevator . " Someone very close to me ", Zayn had said. Harry couldn't get this one line out of his head. He watched the elevator door shut down and noticed that they were the only ones in the elevator. Zayn let out a big sigh and Harry just kept staring at the elevator , looking at his reflection and thinking
" This is a profound nightmare"

Hey guys,
Author here,
Just wanted to say that I'm extremely sorry for the delay.I had a problem with my internet and it delayed the chapter. Hopefully you'll forgive me.😔😔