~1~

(Jung Sohyun POV)
I opened the front door yelling "I'm home!"

I was immediately greeted with an embrace from my mom.

"Sohyun! You're finally back!" My mom said and embraced me.

"Of course I am! Only for a week though, since next month is my finals."

She let go of the hug and said "Oh right! Your brother arrived here two hours earlier. He said he was excited to see you, so he arrived first."

I nodded my head.

Before my mom could say anything more we heard someone yell.

"DID YOU SAY NOONA'S HOME?"

I chucked then yelled back.

"YAH! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE EXCITED TO SEE ME, WHY AREN'T YOU HERE YET?"

I heard heavy footsteps run down the stairs.

I look straight forward to see a figure.

The figure who I now recognize as my brother ran into my arms.

"Noona! You shrunk!!"

"Wow. And I thought you said you missed me. But the first thing you say is, NoONa yoU shRunK."

"Oooh sorry Noona! But I missed you!" Hoseok said while letting go of the hug.

"Yeah I missed you too Hoseok-ah." I said.

He suddenly gasped.

"Hoseok? HOSEOK? My name is not Hoseok it is Hobi!" He said in exaggeration.

"Yeah, okay sorry Hobi."

He smiled brightly until he suddenly gasped once again.

"You remember Jungkook right? Kookie?" Hobi suddenly asked me.

I started thinking.

"Oh? You mean that cute little kid you used to hang out with when you were seven or something?"

He nodded his head.

"I bumped into him two months ago, since he wanted to apply at the same university as I next year... Anyways he's upstairs, in my room. You should say hi since he's been asking about you."

I nodded my head.

"You go to your room first. Let me just leave my bags in my room and then I'll go to your room."

He nodded his head.

We both went up the stairs and then to our separate rooms..

SOHYUN HOSEOK MOM

I walked inside my room to see everything was still the same except for a pair of new white curtains.

I set my bags on the bed and onto the floor.

I looked around my room one more time until I left to go to Hobi's room.

I knocked on the door waiting patiently.

Within a couple seconds Hobi opened the door.

"Noona come in!"

I walked inside the room to see a figure sitting on the bed while playing a game on the laptop.

I stood there waiting until he finishes his game.

Once he was done he turned around to make eye contact with me.

Before I could wave, he immediately turned around.

"Yah Kookie, you remember Noona right?"

Jungkook aka Kookie nodded his head while looking at Hobi who was next to him.

He suddenly turned to look at me.

"U-um.. Hi Noona..." Jungkook said.

I waved at him while leaning on the wall.

"Hey Jungkook." I said while smiling at him.

I watch as his face turn red until he lets out a cough.

"You c-can just call me Kookie.."

I nodded my head.

"Well, I'll just go downstairs to eat a snack. You guys should go downstairs too if you're hungry." I told them.

I watch as the two nod their heads.

With that said, I walked out the room to go downstairs to get a snack.

"Mom! I'm hungry!" I tell my mom who's sitting down on the couch watching tv.

"Then look for a snack somewhere."

I sighed then went to open the refrigerator to see if anything was in there.

OOOH BINGO.

I spot three banana milks.

Yummy~!

I grab one, and a straw while drinking it immediately.

As I turn around I nearly trip on my own feet until someone catches me.

I look up to see Jungkook's face.

"O-oh.." I said.

"You okay Noona?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you Kookie." I said as he held my waist, slowly helping me get up.

Before I could get out of his grip, he suddenly whispers in my ear.

"Be careful Noona."

I nod my head trying to avoid his gaze since I was blushing.

"Erm... Anyways thanks Kookie." I say smiling at him once my blush is gone.

He nods his head and smiles in response.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello author-nim here~!

I'm sorry if this book is boring so far, I promise it will get better. Well... I hope.

qotd : Would you go on a date with Jimin or Jungkook?

Honestly... I can't miss the chance and choose my bias. Jungkook is my bias wrecker, but Jimin is the love of my life so... Sorry Kookie!