~23~

I will be mentioning stuff that are fictional, so please just bear with me.

{One Month Later}

"I'm home!"

I heard Noona's voice from downstairs.

I stopped typing on my laptop and went down the stairs.

Once I went down the stairs, I spotted Noona taking off her shoes.

"Hey Noona." I say and give her a kiss on the cheek.

She hummed in reply.

"How was your day Noona?" I said as we walked up the stairs to go to her room.

"It was alright. But who knew being a manager was actually this hard." Noona says before going to the bathroom

I laughed at her response.

After a couple minutes Noona came out of the bathroom and laid on the bed.

"Noona... It's been a while since we went on a date.." I said making her look at me.

"Hmm.. Yeah."

"If you're not busy, can we go on a date this Saturday?" I asked Noona.

"Sure! I'd love that!"

I smiled at the response Noona gave me.

"But for now.." Noona said while getting up.

"Let's cook dinner!" I said finishing her sentence.

Noona nodded her head and smiled.

{Time Skip Saturday Morning}

(Jung Sohyun POV)

I woke up to the sound of peace and quiet.

Quiet you may think.

Mom and Hoseok are out for a week since Hoseok was chosen to compete at a dance competition in Japan! Can you believe that?!

I'm a proud sister.

Anyways, as I sat up on my bed my door opened revealing Jungkook.

I looked at him with a smile.

"Good morning Noona!"

"Morning Kook. What are you doing in my room?" I asked.

"Oh. I was going to wake you up since I made breakfast... But since you're already awake, just head downstairs." Jungkook said with a smile.

I nodded my head.

Once I finished getting ready, I walked down the stairs to see a feast prepared on the table.

I looked at Jungkook with my eyes wide open.

"S-so um... I didn't know if you'd want a Korean breakfast or some type of American breakfast.." Jungkook said nervously.

"I can see that." I said looking at the table that had lots of food.

"A-anyways... Let's just eat!" Jungkook said trying to distract me, which didn't even work.

I nodded my head and walked towards the table to eat.

{Time Skip}

"Jungkook where are we even going?" I asked as he started driving.

"Hm.. It's a surprise, so just wait." Jungkook said looking at me once we were at a stoplight.

I nodded my head suddenly feeling tired.