one

Hey guys. Little authors note. This story is garbage and I wanna re edit it and finish it again. This use to be called Savior. It's gonna be updated grammar and spelling wise also I might fix some of the chapters. Why didn't y'all tell me I was a shitty writer? 😂😭

(Hey it's me again. Let's try to fix this shit)

~1830s~

Michael made his way down the steps fixing his suspenders on his pants. Also making sure his buttoned up shirt is smoothed. He looked at himself through a mirror and brushed his dirty blonde hair with his hands like it was a comb. He straightened his white long sleeve shirt and then smiled at himself in the mirror.

"Mother may Ashton come over? We will stay in the study." Michael said in a proper tone, his mother nodded exchanging a polite smile.

"If you'd like you can go and visit Mr. Irwin before he makes his way over here." his mother said while drinking a glass of champagne.

"Thank you mother." Michael said while walking out the mansion. He was met with clear blue skies. Also the temperature not being to cold.

He walked down the peaceful calm streets of New Orleans, enjoying the sun and seeing people walk down the streets. He also watched as horse carriages went down the dirt road, creating a little bit of a mess amongst the side walks.

He arrived at Ashtons slightly smaller mansion and was greeted by his mother. Ashton soon arrived at the door wearing the same thing as Michael.

"Shall we go to the show with performers playing the bongos in the French quarter?" Ashton asked while straightening out his shirt.

"Yes we should!" Michael exclaimed and both boys walked down the road. The French quarter was always Michael's favorite place to go.

2015

Michael has seen many things in this house. His family built the house in the 1800s. He died here in the house from a brutal home invasion. His parents also died here but he never sees them. Yes, they are ghost exactly like him but choose to not see him. He thinks it's his fault that the men came in the house and murdered them. He's been blaming himself since the whole thing.

Because their family was very wealthy during that time, they had many enemies. Michael hates thinking about the whole thing.. So many things happened. So many things that could never be forgotten. That feeling that could never leave your own body..

After that people would move in. Some people died while living here, others got scared by Michael. He loved messing with certain people. One family moved here in the early 1900s and there was two parents and two children.

The parents left the house and the room caught on fire. Michael tried everything to kill the fire but ended up hurting himself. Yea he's dead but still feels pain physically and emotionally. He had burn marks all across his body... He did save the one kid which happen to be a 4 year old. But the other girl who was 8 died.

The girl who's 8 always is around with Michael. She understood that he saved her younger sister. In his opinion, he thinks she very mature for her age. Her name is Elizabeth, he calls her Lizzie. She's basically a younger sister to him.

An old couple also died in the house about 63 years ago. He sees them every once in a while just sitting in the back corner bedroom on the second floor. They're very polite and nice to him.

Then lastly there is someone else here, who also means a lot to Michael. His best friend Ashton died here. Him and Ashton are always talking and watching the house as years go by. Sadly Ashton died almost the same way Michael did. It was another thing that Michael thought was his fault.

Currently Michael, Ashton, and Lizzie were laying across the floor playing go fish. Lizzie was kicking their asses. Michael counted up everyone's cards before setting them down.

"She won again." Michael grumbled playfully.

"Dammit! How do you do that?" Ashton asked while throwing down cards and Lizzie started giggling.

"The two girls who lived here before were playing this game and I caught a few tricks." she said while sitting up pushing her pink hair behind her ear.

The two teenage girls that lived here before always dyed their hair. Michaels natural hair color is dirty blonde, now it's black with red highlights. Lizzie's hair is naturally blonde and now it's pink. Ashtons was also dirty blonde and now it's black.

They all looked very different from when they died. On Halloween night all ghost are free to walk outside the house. So on Halloween they scare people with the looks on how they died.. No it wasn't funny the first couple of years. But they soon accepted they died and tried to make the best out of it.

They actually really did look scary on Halloween and Halloween happens to be in 2 weeks.

The door downstairs opened and all three of them immediately jumped up and re-appeared down stairs. It was the real estate agent Marcy with two guys behind her.

One had black hair with blue eyes and was wearing all black. Just by the looks of him he looked really mean and like he was on drugs.

Then the other one was outstandingly gorgeous. He had blonde hair in a quiff with piercing blue eyes and a lip ring. He pulled his red jumper to where it was past his hands causing sweater paws. Michael stared at the boy with so much affection.

All Michael could think is he is the most outstandingly beautiful person to walk this earth.

________________________