two

Italics is when they talk in ghost form.

Both boys slowly walked into the house following the older chirpy lady. Michael walked right next to Luke while the other guy was talking to Marcy.

"Mikey trying to get some." Ashton snickered and Michael rolled his eyes with a smile on his face. Ashton and Lizzie decided to stay in the kitchen.

"I'm Ethan and this is my boyfriend Luke." Ethan said while shrugging towards Luke.

"Luke is a beautiful name." Michael complimented. He thought he saw the boy blush but knew it wasn't from him. He wish it was though. He wants to make this boy happy.

"Wonderful to meet you! I was very happy when I got the call about you being interested in this house! It was built around the 1830s. Very historical house! It was built by a lovely family. The clifford family to be exact." Marcy said while guiding them upstairs. Luke looked very interested while Ethan could care less.

They walked around the house and then went to the room where they were playing cards. They usually forget to pick up their mess

"What's this?" Ethan said slightly annoyed.

"I have no idea! I think kids sneak into this house. If you do decide to move in that will probably keep them away." Marcy said while kicking the cards around so they were in a small circle.

"Yea we'll take it, Luke?" Ethan asked and Luke slightly nodded which caused Michael to grin.

*

They had everything moved into the house. There was a little bit of furniture like a couch, tables, chairs, closets, wardrobes, and beds Michael sat on the steps with Lizzie sitting next to him.

"Welp lets see what these guys are like." she said before disappearing. Michael knew what she was doing. She does this all the time.

There was small knocks at the front door and he watched as Luke left the kitchen and walked down the hall towards the front door. When he opened it he immediately smiled.

Lizzie was standing at the door with a huge smile on her face and her dimples fully appearing. Her pink hair in a pony tail.

"Hi, I saw you guys move in I wanted to say hi." she slightly squeaked. He kneeled down because he was super tall compared to her.

"Hi what's your name?"

"I'm Elizabeth but I like to be called Lizzie." she said while sticking out her hand which he gladly accepted.

"Hi Lizzie. I'm Luke and I moved here with my boyfriend Ethan. Does your mom know your here?" Luke asked some what worried.

"Oh I live with my two older brothers." she said while smiling, and that's where they come in.

Michael and Ashton were walking through the yard and were now visible.

"Lizzie there you are!" Michael shouted and she turned around and saw the two boys running towards her.

"Lizzie you can't just run off like that." Ashton said while picking the younger girl up.

"Hi, I'm sorry about my sister. She always loves to meet the new neighbors. I'm Michael and this is my brother Ashton." Michael said while sticking out his hand and Luke again gladly shook it.

Luke couldn't help but to look at Michael. He was attractive and he slightly blushed when he noticed Michael staring at him.

"Well I should probably get back to unpacking. It was nice meeting you guys." Luke said weakly smiling and walking back inside.

"Nice meeting you Luke." Michael smiled and then Luke closed the door. He stood there for a few seconds just thinking about Michael and smiled.

"Who was that?" Ethan asked sharply walking walking towards Luke. Luke froze slightly and looked down.

"it w-was t-the n-neighbors." Luke stuttered and Ethan eyed him up before grabbing the collar of his shirt and slamming him against the wall.

"Are you being a whore?!" Ethan spat in his face and Luke immediately shook his head.

"n-no it was a little girl." Luke said quickly and Ethan looked at him suspicious one more time before throwing him on the floor causing Luke to hiss in pain and walk away.

Michael, Ashton, and Lizzie stood there wide eyes and shocked. Michael was about to run over but Ashton stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Michael we can't expose ourselves like this. I'm sorry." Ashton said giving Michael a sad look.

Luke sat up and gently sat against the wall and sighed. His back was still sore from a few days ago.

"What's wrong with his back?"

_________________________