Meeting The Celeberity

RAINBOW DASH'S POV

I woke up and saw it was 8:00 I was 30 minutes till i had to go to school. I got up and changed went down stairs to make some breakfast and eat I then went to brush my teeth. I went outside to wait for the bus. Then I saw a big Truck and a couple cars. I then Remembered that Mom told me that we were getting new neighbors. I saw a pale blue man with Navy blue Hair. I waved my hand and said hi he waved back and said hi as well. The Bus had arrived I got in and saw the blue haired boy entered the bus as well. Everyone on the bus started screaming its Soarin omy gosh he's on the bus.

When the bus arrived at school I walked into the building. The guy came over and said i never caught your name I said rainbow Dash, well whats your name I told him. He said the one and only Soarin Skies. I rolled my eyes and walked to class which was math. I went and sat down next to my friend fluttershy and said how are you doing. She said just fine and told me that she had a crush on this boy Discord. Then I saw the idiot soarin walk and sat next to me and said you you doing dashie. Fluttershy looked at me and said i think he likes You. I gave him a death glare to say don't even think about it

Class was over and then went to my next class Which was chemistry and saw pinkie pie and Applejack and said hi guys. Did you hear about the new boy in school. Applejack-yeah he's very popular in the music industry and he's real good with sports. I said well good for him, then pinkie said isn't that like you,your a music star and your captain of all the girls sports teams. I told them there is one big difference I am better at both of those than him. then after the talk the teacher came in and started class.

Time Skip Gym class
I went in the locker room changed and saw the gym teacher and said hi miss skies. I saw soarin come up and said him mom. I looked at the teacher and said your his mom. Ms skies- oh so you already met my son soarin skies I just mumbled then she said let's run a couple laps around the gym. Is started running and saw soaring running and said wow he is pretty fast but not faster Then Me and started Running faster

When we finished we played some some soccer she divided us into teams me and Soarin were on the same team. After the game it was 20-0. The bell rang and we all went to our locker rooms to change. After that everyone went to their lockers to leave school. While I was walking out of the building Soarin kept following I said what are you doing creep. He said you know we got to the same bus right i just rolled my eyes then got on the bus and sat down. Then he sat next to me and i said find another seat he just looked at me and said then I wouldn't be sitting next to my neighbor I gave a grunt and looked away.

SOARIN'S P.O.V
I put my arms around raibow dash and said come on princess don't be that way. She just pushed my arm away looking away from me the rest of the way. When we got to our street rainbow ran out of the bus and i liked her even better. Oh hard to get I will get her to like me in a matter of time. I walked in my house and saw dad. Hi dad what are you doing here I just got back from a top secret mission and he asked me if I knew where mom was I said yes she was at the store buying groceries. Why did you ask he showed me into the kitchen and saw a necklace and said it was our anniversary today he asked me if I thought mom liked and said she will love that.

Mom finally came home and my dad said happy anniversary honey and showed her the necklace and then he kissed her.mom brought out a box with a cake inside that said happy anniversary he looked at it and and said i love it and they kissed again. After a bit of partying I decided it was time for me to hit the hay. I. Went upstairs brushed my teeth and put my pjs on and went to bed.