First kiss

RAINBOW DASH'S P.O.V

I was at school doing my math test,FYI math is my second favorite class. When everyone was finished the Teacher gave us some sheets to study for the next lesson then the bell rang I got up from my seat and left the classroom. I saw the loser Soarin come this way and he said how you doing my rainbow princess. I lookes at him with disgust and walked away.

Time skip Art class

The teacher wanted us to make our own painting this class then left the room and I started Painting.Then soarin showed me a painting of me with a rainbow dress and at the top it said The Rainbow Princess. I started Painting a stick figure of him and put loser at the top and he just laughed. Then he took some of his paint and dashed some on my shirt I lashed back with some black Paint on his blue shirt. Then for most if the class people were chanting paint fight paint fight over and over. Then when the teacher got in she saw Me get a bucket of red paint and dumped it over his head. She said RAINBOW AND SOARIN YOU HAVE DETENTION.

Time skip detention
Why did this have to happen to me and she saw pinkie in detention and asked her why she was here and said i shot my confetti cannon and accidentally shot it at the teacher. She looked at me and soarin and knew why we were here. Pinkie said hey dont forget that we were gonna have a sleepover today and I think you should bring your boyfriend too. I said he's not my boyfriend in an angry tone and said are you sure cause everyone else's boyfriends are coming. Pinkie said just bring him as a guest then and I said fine.

When the principle came in and dismissed us we left i decided to walk to pinkes house. I looked behind and saw soarin catching up to me. He came up to me and said im sorry about what happened earlier today. I blushed a little then just kept walking. I noticed soarin decided to keep walking with me. I started to jog to get away from him. On my way there I noticed the sun was going down and it was raining. And soarin said do you see that rainbow then out of knowhere he just kissed me. My eyes popped open and pushed him away saying what the hell. I ran the rest of the way not knowing I was blushing. I saw the house and saw twilight just arrive and I went over. Then twilight said raibow did you know that your face is a bit red. I told her its just a little cold out here then twilight just rolled her eyes. Then saw that soarin finally got here and said how did it feel. I looked at him and said gross.

We got in and saw that pinkie had a disc in her hands and said we were gonna be watching the movie It 2. I said isnt that a continuation from the movie It and if it is i probably won't get scared at all. She put the disc in and turned the lights off. We watched the movie me and soarin weren't scared during the movie flash and twilight looked like they could scream in a matter of seconds the whole movie.when the movie had ended pinkie asked if we wanted to play truth or dare before we go to sleep everyone agreed. Twilight asked me smiling truth or dare I said dare(I would soon learn to regret my decision). She said I dare you to kiss soarin in the lips. I said I'll do it as a dare not because I like him. When I went up to kiss him he came closer and kissed me and I then stopped it. When it  got to my turn I asked twilight truth or dare she said dare I asked her i dare you to tongue kiss flash. She didn't hesitate and they kept on doing it for a while. My eyes became wide open and said you really did that and were fine with it ,she blushed and said yes.

When we finished everyone was setting up there spots and layed down. soarin set his spot up next to me i looked the opposite way of soarin and closed my eyes.