The gang girl and the theatre! #9

It was now Friday and dad was shouting for everyone to get out the house . You see on a Friday we all come home at 6 because mum and dad work till late , Cameron and Josh play football after school and me and katrina are in the school musical .

" Dad can I have the keys , I'm coming home an hour early " I asked putting my coat on .

" Why ? " he ask.

" Because Jas has a date and she's getting ready here and I can't find my keys " I replied

" Fine but be careful " I nodded as Cam, Josh, ally and I got in my car whilst mum and dad got in there own and drove off .

Urgh school I thought as I got out of the car walking past the familiar gates .

" Hey babe " Alec whistled running behind me.

" Hey Alec " I laughed .

" So Jas is going on a date with that new boy ey ? "

" Yea the girls are coming mine to help her get ready " I said as we walked to my locker .

Once we got there Maya and Brandon were standing infront arguing about something .

" Your an idiot! are you colour blind or something his top is clearly burgundy " Maya complained smacking him on the head .

" Awe what is your problem do you need anger management or something " Brandon shouted .

" Ok ok what's going on now " Alec sighed getting in between them . But they were the least of my worries. All through the night all I could think about was Chase, and your probably thinking ooooo she has a crush, but that defiantly wasn't the case I wasn't thinking about him in general it was the phone call .

What could have been so special that the rest of the boys just stood up and left . He seemed so nice last night but at school he's so .... Different !

" Aria you listening ? " Maya snapped her fingers in my face .

" Uh yea .. I'm gonna go to my first class bye guys " I replied running off to math .

As I was walking I felt a presence behind me, so I walked faster. As I looked back it was a surprise because it wasn't Chase,Charlie or AJ it was nate .

" I need to talk to you " he mumbled pulling me into a room .

" Hey you can't just grab me " I said pulling my arm away .

" I have class and so do you so I gotta go " but I was pulled back my a firm hand .

" This is important so for one minute can you shut your stupid mouth " I gasped .

" My mouth is not stupid y-you idiot I could call a teach - " before I could say anything else his hand was over my mouth .

" Aria shut up for 1 minute will you " I stood there in shock and I nodded .

" Good now listen. I know your different and I know your secret and I'm willing not to tell your friends " poop he new my secret ! What was I gonna do mum and dad were going to kill me . I sense a but coming soon .

" But " there we go " You have to do something for me "

" No no no I know people like you I'm not going to be tricked into doing something I don't like " I shuck my head .

" Fine guess I'll start with that girl AJ likes what her name Yasmin oh no Jasmine " he smirked .

" No no no no .... Ok fine what is it just please don't tell them " gosh he reminded me so much of Chase .