The Gang girl and getting caught !!

I was sitting in my living room waiting for chases car to pull up . He said he would follow me back from school but when I got here he wasn't behind me .

Cameron and Josh were sitting in there room playing play station while ally was in our music room .

Our music room consisted of every instrument that we play and a little records booth thing . Since everyone in the family loves to either play an instrument or sing .

Just then I heard a car pulling up in the driveway. I ran to the door and opened it .

"You idiot what do you not get about staying behind me " I shouted dragging him into the house .

"Gosh you were right when you said she's crazy " he said . Who the hell was he talking to . Before I could open my mouth a mini chase popped up from behind him .

"Archie " I grinned pulling him into a hug . Somehow this kid could make my day a hundred times better .

"Hey crazy " he laughed hugging me back .

"So I almost get a beating and he gets a hug ... That's not fair " chase pouted .

I ignored him and asked why Archie was here . Turns out he had a project to do with Cameron so he invited him .

I lead Archie to cam and Josh's room trying to keep chase out of side.

"Ok you have to shut up now if my sister finds out your here she'll murder you " I whispered tiptoeing past the music room, before I could take another step I was pushed against a wall .

"Did you change because you look beautiful " i looked Down and saw I was in some joggers and my Harry Potter jumper .

"Erm chase I'm wearing joggers ... Nothing special " I said in a DUH tone trying to push him off me .

"Damn if being sexy was a crime you'd be guilty as charged " he smirked . I could help but laugh .

"That was the cheesiest thing Iv heard ... Like ever " I said laughing pushing him of me .

Just as he was about to talk I heard someone move in ally's room who was in there if she was in the music room . I quickly put my hand over his mouth an dragged him into the room next door which was a spare room .

He was pressed against the wall as I was pressed against him with my Hand over his mouth . When I realised how we were stood I tried moving away but he held my waist .

"You no I thought we were going to talk about something important not do this " he winked . Before I knew it my hand connected with the back of his head .

"Ouch what was that for " he winced .

"For being a douche! now come on were going upstairs to the study " I whispered pulling him up the stairs into the study .

I looked around and everything was back to normal there were things on the walls and papers everywhere .

"So what did you wanna tell me " he asked sitting on the beanbag .

"This " I said putting the papers and pictures on his lap .

He looked at them and his eyes widened .

"I can explain" he said .

Well you better I thought in my head .

"We've have a lead on him for a while we wanna no who he is just as much as you do " he said looking at the floor .

"Chase I wanna believe you, I do really but I just ... I just can't " I sighed . Once I said that he shot up from his seat .

"Aria please I swear we don't no who he is were not working for him I promise " he pleaded .

"I just -"

Before I said anything he cut me off .

"Please aria believe me. Please " I stood there speechless all I did was nod . He pulled me into a hug mumbling thank you in my hair .

"ARIA HUNNY COME DOWN " I heard someone call .

Shit! shit! shit !

What is my mum doing back home ? I'm dead I am so dead .

"Shit ! Chase hid now " I said pushing him into the cupboard in the study .

"Hey honey I came home from work early . I thought I should spend some time with my kids since I'll be working all weekend " my mum said walking into the room .

"Erm hey mum ! I'm glad your home " I said giving her a hug .

"Aria I no your upset about the whole chase thing but - " I cut her off

"Mum it's fine really "

"No it's not ! I no you like him honey but from what we no he's dangerous " at this point I was bright red ! She just said I liked him and he's in the bloody cupboard .

"Mum I don't like him he's a friend now please go I will come down in a sec love you bye " I said pushing her out the room.

"So you like me hey ? " chase said walking out the cupboard . He had the biggest grin on his face .

"I don't like you now we need to get you out the house without my mum noticing " I whispered . I then realised that his car was in the drive .

"Crap ! She knows . " I cursed .

"How does she kno- ... Shit my cars in the drive " he said running out the room .

"Get back here you douche . What if my dad is down there he'll chop off what separates a man and a woman " he looked a me not realising what I meant then suddenly his eyes widened running into my room .

"How am I supposed to get out your house then . Your dad must no I'm here " he said sitting on my bed .

"Just... I no we'll climb out " I smiled .

"This is the 3rd floor ! Do you want to break your neck ? " he said as he started pacing .

"No you dumb arse . From ally's room come on just be quite please " I said grabbing his hand . I felt a tingle as I did but I didn't let go .

"What about my brother ? " he asked .

"My dad doesn't no you have one he'll think it's Cameron and Josh's friends . " I rushed . But chase didn't move, I looked at him and he had sad eyes .

"Chase I swear I will not let anything happen to Archie I promise " he stared at me for a Couple moments then nodded .

We walked down stairs and then tiptoed to ally's room .

"Ok you go first " I said opening the window.

Just as he was about to jump over the door opened .

"Where do you think your going ? "

------/-------//------/------/------/-------/

Hope you enjoyed this chapter !
Comment who you think the person that caught them is !!

Thank you guys so much for almost 2k reads ! Let's see if we can get 2k reads by the next chapter 💕

What aria is wearing at the top or at the side!!

Please vote and comment ...

-

Kareena 💕💋😘