Prologue 🗝️🔱⚜️

Narrator's POV💚💙

'' Is he going to be alright? '' Little Liam asked as he looked down at his best friend sick lying on his bed.

Jacobs mother wiped the sweat off of his forehead. Jacob shivered at the contact of the wet cloth on his skin.

"Lets hope the medication works young master, ''

Liam scrunched his little nose. He always hated that name when people used it, he was about to tell Lisa, Jacobs mom, not to call him that again but his mother's voice called our for Lisa.

'' Lisa please come help me place all this grocery bags, '' her voice rang through the intercom on the wall.

Lisa got up amd quicly ran to it pressing a button that had worn out colour before replying with a short 'Coming'.
She then turned and looked at the thirteen year old boy sitted beside her sickly son. She knew she could trust him to watch after his son and after what the son had told her, she knew that they were going to have a rough friendship depending on whether the young master accepted her sons feelings for him or not.

"Could you watch him for a minute,"  She asked Kindly.

'"sure," He could not say no.

Lisa gathered herself and opened the door, she stepped through the threshold taking a minute to look at her son. She prayed that her husband was able to get a loan from the master in order to care for her son. She could only hope. She sighed and closed the door behind her.

Liam turned his head to observe his best friend. He was awake, Liam knew that much. Maybe if he talked to him he would get up.

'' Hey Jakey, "
He looked down at him expectantly waiting for a reply but all he got was just Jacob's eyes fluttering.

" Am sorry I was rude to you last week after you tried to kiss me. It was all new to me and you know I don't handle foreign very well, "

He looked down at his sick best friend and did the one thing that he always wanted to do.
He took a deep breath to calm himself down. He knew deep down this was wrong but he always wanted to do it. He exhaled and closed his eyes leaning down towards him.

He gently placed his lips on his Jacob's. His lips felt soft and warm against his, he didn't know if Jacob would actually be okay with it but considering he had tried it on him, Liam was sure he would enjoy it.

He just placed his lips on Jakes and he relished the moment . Before he could fully enjoy the time he had with Jake, the door busted open and there was his mother with her face white looking like a vampire had drunk her blood. He knew for sure his mother had seen his indecant scene.

'' Liam, '' she whispered more to herself but he heard it to.
Her hand was over her mouth and she slowly made her way to her son. She pulled him back from Jacob.

Liam did not know what to say or what his mother would do to him. His mother let her eyes wondee between the two boys. She never thought her little boy would be like this.

She dragged the little boy out of the servants quarters with one objective in mind. Get her boy some help.

Liam looked back at young Jake's face and slowly mouthed '' I love you, " he wasn't sure uf Jake was awake or even if he knew what was going on, he could only hope as his mother dragged him away.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. FOLLOW