Chapter twenty

This chapter might be boring to some viewers but here and this short so don't say I ain't warn you...
Unique P.o.v
Cold dark place ..

"So you thought we was just going to forget all the pain you put us through"

"Oh" I said plainly I dead ass just wanna go home and eat

**SMACK** and I punched ha dead in ha face

"You just gone let her hit me" Dior said looking at Dashawn

"Who told you to hit her dummy" He mugged her then they started going back and fourth

"Can I go home now" I interrupted there bickering

"No cuz I want my damn kid" Dashawn said and I looked at him stupid while Dior looked at him shocked

"That wasn't the plan" Dior said looking hurt

"Fuck yo plan" he said bluntly

"Baby- That's just nasty ain't that's yo brother" I said in disgust

"Mind your business I can't believe I was ever yo friend you trifling cheating ass bitch" Dior said

"Oh" I said shrugging

Anyways they explained why the kidnapped me while I was waking up apparently for Dior she wanted me dead because I dated and Dashawn took my virginity first besides him taking hers and I'm like why tf would you want that and whole time he was the secret dude she was talking bout with ha nasty ass . She was also jealous of me saying I always get what I want when whole time I grind for what I have. She do hair and sale stuff what more do she want from me. For Dashawn he is mad because I'm pregnant by another nigga and I'm keeping it but what he don't know is I had to either I keep this baby in my life or my life going goodbye even though I feel like it already is. My parents called me a damn hoe and now I'm staying in a hotel because I caught Jaylen cheating on me. Why would I really keep a baby if I ain't keep his. He said he was fine with it when I said I didn't want one but now I'm pregnant again and keeping it he's mad like you had a choice when I asked how would you feel about the abortion you said it was my body so I sholl did abort that damn baby.

"You hungry" Dashawn asked

"No" I answered fast even tho I am I'm not finna eat what ever he gives me

I just started thinking about music and rod wave came in mind and it got me feeling sad and shit.

Dang nobody really gone come for me.

I'm just a whole piece of shit just because a baby bro

Might just be here forever or maybe even die here.

My life is so damn messed up they should just kill me bro.