Chapter twenty-six

Unique P.O.V

Sorry my sweet baby Miracle. I couldn't stay long I tried so hard to keep my patience up and take care of you but it's like every five second it's always something. I put you through so much and I'm just so sorry. I always worked things out but it's like everytime I tried to give you the world something always bring me down. I love you with all my heart and I just hope that you won't end up like me . Don't give your dad Quan a hard time growing up and don't end up like me please don't I love you with all my heart and I just wanna day I'm so sorry for leaving you.

-love Unique your mom

Quan when you came into my life I thought we wasn't going to last or we wasnt going to have a future but you gave me the biggest blessing of my life. A child. I love you for that even though I don't show you I really do. You is my heart and I hope you would forgive me later on in life. Sorry I had to do this but I'm just tired of being tired. I love you and please take care of my Miracle.

-Love Unique your baby mother.

I downed all the pills making sure to lock the door so it can actually work.

I took more and more until I felt myself fall out and everything went black

Quan P.O.V

"Yes Miracle yo mama think I can't have you but ima price ha wrong" I coo'd to Miracle kissing her forehead

"You sleepy mamas" I asked as she let out a big yawn

"Okay okay let go lay in my room" I took her into my room laying down with her putting on cartoons

I eventually drifted off to sleep with Miracle

The end 😊

Okay okay this story has been a roller coaster but it most definitely came to an end 🥰

Dang R.I.P unique🤧 you been a strong one❤️ to bad you ain't stay long