New begining

I wake up in blackness

"W what hapend? W where am i? The last think i remember is that i got into accident"

'Inded you did, but you need to choose your path now'

"M my what? Im alive, not dead"

'You are in bad condition and you almoust didnt make it, so now you need to choose your destiny, be human with paralized leg or you can start from begining'

"B but my family..."

'Take youre time, but choose carefuly'

Let me just take it for the begining. Hi my name is Barbora, in 19 and im from Czech Republic. In my second year of hight school i discove show call Gormiti, and i can tell you, the fire herald become my favorite. But my classmade didnt like me becose of my personality so they bully me. One day they went to far . I was going at bus to take me home but they push me into the way and the bus run over me. The ambulance took me into hospital but my injuries were fatal and now im in this situation. What shud i do???  Think, what can you do with paralized? Nothink much. But in the new life i can be who i am no matter what.

"I choose the new life"

When i say that fraze, i fell that my body start changing. When i touch my ear they become pointy. My eye hurt but i still feel the change

'Youre new life starting on place call gorm'

"T that gorm? Like in my favorite show? W what w who are you? "

'Im the titan that create the gorm'

With that answer he open the portal and i start falling thro. The last think i saw was the elemental braser that was put on my arm.

'Youre new life start Riff, herald of fire'

And i pass out.

This is my first Gormiti fan-fic. If you wonder about the part with bullying, i got thro the bullying but they didnt do the part with the car, they only bully me by using words. See you soon. Fire out