My dream life begind

When i woke up i was in a room i never seen before. It was red with gold details and there was the same symbol that i have at my cheek in my previous life, and i feel weard. Like when you eat somethink roten, and then some one yell: 'he wake up.  I instinctively punch the person near me. He just fall down to ground, "im so sorry i didnt..." i cant even finish the sentenc when the blue-haired boy start laught. "D did i say somethink funny?" i ask, but then another one come and i get into my fight position, but what is he doing? " w where am i? who are you?" 'just calm down  fiery, you are in one tower in youre room'. Wait my room? im so comfuse right now, oh wait i remenber now, i choose this life, but they never show Riff's room. Calm down now, i will be ok. But then others  come in. *how is he?* 'he act weard' "excuse me? i act weard? How who'd you act when woke up somewhere else?" oh wait, THATS Ikor, herald of ice, and the one i punch,oh boy THAT WAS ERON, herald of wind.  And the other, AO-KI guardian of light and TREK, herald of rock, but that mean, no WAY, IM RIFF? HERALD OF FIRE?  Someone pinch me. " c can i have some privacy? please?" They leave but before that Ao-ki say: *welcome home Riff, the last hope for gorm and gormiti of fire*. D did i hear that corectly? I get up from bed and i see my reflection in mirror and almost freak out.

 D did i hear that corectly? I get up from bed and i see my reflection in mirror and almost freak out

 I really become him. My mark even change place from my cheek to my right arm. Gues this is my new life after all, i think when i look at the starry sky, thinking about my future and what will hapend

Hello there, i was so hype today so i upgrade it today, and im glad i did. The photo up is Riff room how i imagine it.  See ya. Fire out