Chapter26

Previously...
Chris: yeah its the girls room. Alex took over the boys' room. Haha
We continue...
* skip to when they finish decorating the rooms and we are all downstairs eating cookies*
A: thanks for coming over and helping us decorate the kids' room.

Ad: oh its no problem. It was fun 😊
Con: you should come over more often.
Jack: Yeah!!
Ad: im sure ill be over again soon but I actually have to go or i will be late for dinner with my parents. Ill see you all soon. Bye !! :).

Everyone: BYEEE 😊!!
Chris: do you guys wanna watch a movie?
A: what type of movie?
Cry: OUUU scary movie. pleaseee!!
A: i dont see why not.
Con: can you invite the band?
A: maybe next time. Okay bud?
Con: okayy

* skip to when everyones asleep in the living room but your still up on your phone looking through pictures, messages, and comments when you hear a knock at the door. Its 10 pm. *

A: who the heck could that be?
You go up to the door and look through the peephole
to see jonah.

A: ughh * rolls eyes*

You open the door and walk outside looking down the whole time. *

A: yes, jonah?

Jo: i just wanted to stop bye and see how you were doing. You know, because of the whole thing with corbyn and his ex?

A: im fine but why do you care. You hated me the most remember? *chuckles*
Jo: look alex, im sorry we ever treated you that way. Im sorry that I did all those things to you and if i could take it back, i would.

A: listen jonah. Its ok. I forgive you but it doesn't make it any easier to be friends. Haha.

Jo: i know, but i just wanted you to know that im here for you if you need anything or someone to talk to. * smiles *

A: thanks. It means a lot.
Jo: why do you keep looking down. * lifts up your face by your chin gently*

* he sees you with teary eyes and hugs you. You stand there like that for a while till you let go and say goodbye. You go inside to see Chris waking up.
Chris: hey, alex, *yawns* why where you outside? *rubs his eyes*

A: no reason chris. Go upstairs and go to bed okay?

Chris: no ill help take the kids up. * yawns *

A: its fine. I promise.

Chris: you sure?

A: yes chris

Chris: okay. Fine.

* he goes upstairs and you pick up each kid one by one and place them in their bed and tuck them in.*
* you go back downstairs to clean up the mess and do the dishes. Then you head upstairs and go to sleep*

•skip to the next day•

You wake up the next day earlier than everyone else so you get up and take a quick shower and get ready for the day. When you done getting ready you make breakfast for your family and leave a note.*

The note said: im going to the skatepark and to the mall. Ill be back before dinner!

* before you leave you wake up The girls and tell them to wake everyone up for breakfast so that it doesn't get cold. *