Chapter 2

My phone dinged alerting me that I had received a text. I slid my finger across the screen to unlock it and opened my messages. Ethan had texted asking me to check on Danny and apologize for him because he had left with Chris Argent and Isaac as soon as school was over and we went on winter break. After typing out and sending my agreement I went down to the kitchen for breakfast.

It was Thursday so I knew Danny would be here soon. I started making chocolate chip pancakes because they were his favorite. Danny came walking in just before they were done. "Hey, these will be done soon if you want to sit," I told him.

He nodded and went to the coffee pot to pour himself a cup of coffee. "Do you want a cup?" he asked after he made his. I nodded and he smiled at me while pouring a cup for me.

When he handed it to me I took a sip then said, "Thanks Danny it's just the way I like it." He smiled brighter in response and moved to set up two plates and some silverware on the small, round dining table while I finished the pancakes.

Once I was done cooking I took a plate stacked high with pancakes over and sat down beside him. When he finally got a good look at the pancakes he beamed at me. "Thank you Stiles. These are my favorite." I tried to smile back at him and managed a small one.

"So Ethan texted me this morning asking me to apologize for him. Are you okay?" I asked after he'd piled some of the pancakes on his plate.

He took a bite then shook his head. "Not really but it's not because of Ethan," he sighed, "after everything that has happened my parents think I should leave Beacon Hills the day after Christmas."

I was gapping at him. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. "Danny please please tell me you aren't joking."

He frowned at me and said, "Of course I'm not joking."

I let out a relieved sigh and said, "That makes this a lot easier to say. I need to leave Danny. I can't stay here anymore. Dad said last night that as long as someone goes with me he'll let me go."

It was Danny's turn to gape at me. "You're leaving?" he questioned.

I nodded. "I have to, Danny. I can't stay here any more, it's slowly killing me. I had no clue how to tell you especially not after everything."

He sighed and said, "Okay Stiles I think it's time for us to have a conversation about what's been happening since the start of Sophomore year."

I froze trying to think of what I could tell him without revealing the supernatural. However, before I could even start spinning a new web of lies Danny sighs again and says, "Don't even think about it Stiles you're gonna include everything about the werewolves and other supernatural creatures since then."

I took a deep breath and nodded. "Fine, we should probably finish breakfast then move to the living room first."

We finished our chocolate chip pancakes and put the dishes in the sink. Then we went to the living room. Danny sat down in the chair and I sat down on the couch in front of him. I looked down at my hands and said, "Okay well I should start the night before the first day. I had listened in on one of my Dads phone calls and heard that some joggers had found half of a dead body in the woods. I went to Scott's and convinced him to come searching for the other half with me. My dad caught me so I had to leave him out there and he got bit. The alpha who bit him was murdering the people involved in the Hale fire so Derek convinced Scott to help him find out who it was. We found out it was his Uncle Peter and he'd become alpha by killing Laura. Anyways Peter killed Kate Argent then with help from me and Jackson Derek killed him and became the alpha.

"After that Derek gave Jackson, Isaac, Erica, and Boyd the bite. Jackson became the Kanima who was controlled by Matt then Gerard Argent who had come for revenge and to get the bite to cure his cancer. Scott was working with him but double crossed him and poisoned him. Lydia brought Peter back from the dead. Her true love turned Jackson into a real werewolf.