3

As soon as Lila made her way to the hotel dining area, she could tell things were different. The sheep she had once led, had turned against her. She could feel their glares as she went to the buffet area to grab some food.

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted her faithful bodyguard: Adrien Agreste. With a smile, she waltz over and latched onto his arm. As she opened her mouth, things to a turn for the worst.

"Get the fuck off me, Lila!" Adrien shouted, drawing everyone's attention.

"Adrien." she smiled, embarrassed, "I-"

"Let go of me or I will have a restraining order placed against you!" he continued to shout.

Quickly, Nino, Kim and Alix rushed to his side and led Adrien away from the Italian girl.

'What happened to my kingdom over night?'

Anytime she tried to sit next to someone, they got up and moved to another table. When she tried to talk to someone, they turned and started talking to someone else.

Lila looked at Adrien, who was still with the group who had led him away. It looked like he was sobbing and they were busy trying to console him.

She looked around confused and felt something hit the back of her head. Lila looked around and found a paper ball on the floor. She opened the wadded up paper and read it's contents: We know, Lila. We know nothing you say isn't true. We looked up all your lies, LIE-la Rossi.

Her kingdom had fallen.

As they gathered onto the bus and found their seat, the bus driver shouted at them.

"Shut up! I got the short stick and I don't wanna deal with you already!" he yelled.

"Sir?" Bustier began.

"Look, Lady. All of Gotham saw Two-Face's broadcast. No one wants to deal with your shit and they certainly don't want to deal with some brats and a liar!" he shouted.

The class wordlessly, settled down and took out their phone to text one another instead.

Caline bit her lip, nodded and took her seat.

It wasn't her day. The police had gotten to the hotel late last night and told her that she was no longer Marinette's guardian for the trip. Someone had gone and gotten Marinette's belonging and took it to the cruiser. The Wayne's had reached out and contacted her parents at the hospital to inform them of what had happened. They told her Marinette was in the hospital under observation and had left without another word.

Their first stop was the Gotham Botanical Gardens.

As soon as they arrived, Poison Ivy greeted them.

"Listen up brats! This is my domain. You listen to the tour guide. You respect my plants or I will toss you out and I won't do it gently!" she stated, commanding the room, "Don't even try to lie your way out. Plants are excellent storytellers."

Pamela stood off to the side and allowed the Wayne Enterprise representative to speak.

"Well said, Miss Isley. Here at the Gotham Botanical Gardens, we at Wayne Enterprise formed a contract with Miss. Isley. She has just as much power as Bruce Wayne or Timothy Drake-Wayne over this place. It's best not to dawdle." the tour guide began, as she handed out papers, "I will be walking you through the gardens and at the end of the tour, you will have an hour to fill out the sheet I just gave you. If you have any questions, ask me or Miss Isley."