Kokichi Ouma x Reader {angst}

Wooo first oneshot of the book.!
I guess you could say this oneshot is a songfic....but not really, this oneshot is based of the song 'Play Date' by Melanie Martinez. Also this is an angst... soo

Enjoy
————————————

Y/N's POV/

I watched as Kokichi flirted with Shuichi. Jealousy ran though my body as I watched the scene play out.
I sad sigh escaped my mouth as I got up to leave the dinning hall.
"Huh.! Y/n-Chan where you going!"
His voice stung me to listen to.

"I-I'm just leaving to my dorm.." I said with sadness laced within my voice.

"That's kinda boring don't ya think!" Ouma sang. Forcing a smile I reply "y-yeah it is kinda boring." I stared at the little purple boy hoping he would ask to spend time with me.

" Oo I know let's play hide n' seek!" He spoke, shooting me his normal cutesy smile. "Sure." A smile was placed on my face.

" OH! Shuichi wanna come play with us too!" Kokichi sang running over to shuichi. My smile soon faltered. Tch I guess I'm just a play date to you...

—time skip—

I ran into the nearest closet and hid. As I herd Ouma's voice count down my mind was filled with the visions of shuichi and Ouma together. We're just playing hide n seek it's getting hard to breath. I feel a tear spill down my face. I don't wanna play no games I'm tired of always chasing...chasing after you...

Kokichi voice rang though the hallways " 19...20..." I slowly opened the closet door, stepping out of it and running to my dorm.

Tears spilled down my eyes...I guess I'm just a play date to you... I ran into my dorm room and slammed the door close...

Ring around the rosey I never know what you need...ring around the rosey I wanna give what you need...

My body hit my bed, tears still falling down my face.

—time skip—

Ding dong bing bong

I-is that the morning- wait I've been asleep for that long... I hopped out of my bed and into the small bathroom. I look forward in the mirror. My e/c was slightly pink and puffy, my s/c cheeks were tear stained. I'm just a play date to you...
*dingg dong* *ding dondingdongding-*
"Alright Jesus I'm coming." I ran over to my dorm room door. Slowly opening it I saw the pretty purple hair of my crush.

Ouma pushes the door opened and walked in, sitting on your bed. Silence filled the room " where were you.?!" Ouma spoke. " like DAMNNNN you're a god at hide n seek." Kokichi smiled. Guilt washing over me, I spoke. " um...senpai I w-." My eyes widened, I called him senpai..! I slapped my hands on my mouth. Nononononononono.

Kokichi's smile widened " You called *me* senpai.! Aw, you're so cute!" He ran over to me and grabbed my face. Heat ran to my face...
" you're sooooo cute." Ouma sang slowly leaning closer to your face.

I pushed him back. " I-I DONT G-GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU—WHO EVER SAID I G-GAVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU!"
I snapped tears spilling back down my face. Ouma stood there in shock... " y/n...wh-..."
My face was a flustered crying mess. "Y-you never share you're t-toys...I GUESS IM JUST -A PLAY DATE TO YOU..."

Kokichi stood across from me...with his head down... "y/n...do you....li-..." I slapped my hands over my ears I don't want to hear the truth...I don't wanna hear it. I dropped my hands from my ears... "Sen-....Ouma please just leave..."

Kokichi kept his head low and walked out of my room, shutting my door behind him.

KOKICHI'S POV/

I shut the door behind me...y/n...s-she likes me.? I felt tears fall down my face... I walked down the stairs and opened the door to my room. Tears still spilling out of my eyes...I should have noticed...

I felt my ego slowly being chipped away after every word I told myself. I kicked my purple shoes off and jumped onto my bed...still crying.

Slowly I felt my eyes get heavy. Tears staining my pillow.

—tiny tiny time skip—

"AHHHHHHhhHHHHHHHHHhhh." My head shot up to the loud screaming. Omigodddd has someone died?! Finally this was getting boring.! I jumped off my bed and slipped on my shoes...realization hitting me like a truck...was y/n killed.?!

I slammed my door open to see Kaito, Maki, Miu, Himiko and Shuichi standing around something. I ran towards them, slightly hearing what Kaito was saying. "Y-y/n who did this to you.? P-please tell us bef-."

Hearing y/n's name I sprinted, pushing Kaito out of the way. There laid y/n hot pink blood spilling out of there stomach.

I grabbed there hand and placing it on my cheek. "Y-y/n..." tears brimmed in my eyes. "W-who did this." I asked venom and sadness in my voice.

She gave me a weak smile before saying.
" y'know I give a fuck about you everyday, guess it's time t-that I'd tell you the truth...if I'd share m-my toys will ...you let me stay...don't w-wanna leave this play d-date with you..."

Her eyes slowly closing... "h-hey...y-y/n wait...hey WAIT.!" I yelled shaking her limp body...I guess I'm just a play date to you...

Ahh first one done. Ahh this kinda actually made me sad...listen to the song it's really good. Or not your choice

Stay safe

-RED