Hajime x Blackened reader {Angst}

So I thought of this and yeah
Get ready for some angst!!

Y/N POV/

I watched as everybody anxiously stood in the elevator. It was another class trial for Souda's death.

And being 100% I killed the pink haired boy. I Y/n L/n killed Kazuichi Souda the ultimate mechanic.

I don't even remember why I did it. One second Souda was talking shit about Hajime and Chiaki and then seconds later he was laying on the ground in a pool of his own blood.

The elevator doors opened and we all went over to are designed spots.

I glanced over to Hajime, him also making eye contact with me. I gave him a smile and nod.

"A-Alright let's begin with the location of the murder." Hajime started.

As they began to talk my eyes made there way to chiaki's photo.

I apologize Chiaki I said I would help us get out, but all I did was fall into the masterminds game.

I mentally talked with myself to her. But soon my thoughts were interrupted by Fuyuhiko.

"Well what's Y/n's alibi?" Hajime slightly tensed up.

"Uh-Well she said she was sleeping." Hajime stuttered

I looked from boy to boy, listening to the conversation. Pity washing over me as Hajime tried to defend me.

"Really?! Come on Hajime you don't actually believe that fucking shitty alibi?" Fuyuhiko questioned.

Sweat started to form on Hajime's face
"Of course."

I opened my mouth to speak but soon was cut off.

"Yeah! Y/n could be easily lying y'know!" Akane shouted.

"Indeed. I believe Y/n is the one that killed poor Souda." The ultimate princess chimed in.

I opened my mouth once more.

"N-No that's w-wrong. They would never kill."
Hajime turned to look at me, his eyes pleading with worry.

"Right...?"

I slowly raised my hand and pushed it through my hair.

"I'm sorry Hajime..."

Hajime's usual calm posture soon crumbled as he slammed his fists on his podium.

"No...No...it w-was uh Sonia...y'know because she w-was done with him being so we-."

I stopped him before he could say more. "Hajime...I confess, I killed Souda."

Everyone was quiet. I couldn't tell what any of them were thinking.

"Y/n why did you kill him? wasn't he close to you?" Sonia asked with a shaky voice.

I glance over to her then to Hajime then to my hands.

"We were hanging out, and he then started to say things like 'Hajime is so useless'...and then started to talk the same about Chiaki......that's when I snapped. I just grabbed the closest thing to me and hit him......several times..."