{SDR2} boy Scenarios x (f) Reader

Scenario: when they see you in a bathing suit.
I apologize for it being just female
( '_')

🍊Hajime🍊:

"Hey y/n you ready to g-." He spots you And stares...

"Uhh...Hajime.?" You tilt your head to the side. "What's wrong?"

He continues to stare at you , his face slowly rising in heat. You shrug it off and walk by him.

He grabs your hand pulling you back in front of him. "L-Let's stay home." He stutters out.

"What! Why!" You ask wanting to go to the beach.

He blushes eveeen more. "C-Cuz only I'm aloud to see you like this!" You sigh and then smile.

"I suppose..." you walk off to your room to change until Hajime once again grabs your hand.

"You don't need to change..." you smile at his blushing form.

"Alrighty then."

————————————————

🥯Nagito🥯:

He sat in your guys living room playing on his phone as he waited for you.

You walked out of your shared room and stood in front of him.

You waited a bit but he never looked up at you. Frowning you bend down and gave him a kiss the forehead.

This got his attention. Slowly looking from his phone he smiled. You smiled back still bending over towards him.

"Jeez sometimes I think you love your phone more than me." You huff.

Nagito gave you a chuckle before his eyes trailed down onto your chest. His face slowly began heating up as he thought about all the things he wants to do to you. 

You noticed this a shoot back into a standing position, flustered by your boyfriends actions.

Nagitos eyes again trailed all along your body. "Beautiful as always." He smiled.

Smiling back, you pulled him up off the couch and whined. "Nagittoooo lets goooo." You look at him expecting to see his usual smile, but instead you saw him staring at you seriously.

"W-What.?" You stuttered. He only grabbed your waist and pulled you close to him, keeping his eyes locked onto yours he began.

"You're going out in that." He asks. You only nod.

He shakes his head, almost seeming disappointed. " Your gonna be jumping around in the water yes?"

Puzzled you reply. "I mean yeah...we're going to a beach after all."

Nagito just shook his head again. "I don't think I'll last very long." Nagito looks at your expression and smiled.

" I mean your gonna be running around, in this-." He grabs the strap of your bathing suit. "Plus you'll be tripping wet from the water." He says placing his hand back down by your waist.