Chapter 1

¥••••••••¥

Lucy Heartfilia is a nerd, she has top grades, loves books, always goes to the Library and has little friends.

Or at least, that's what people think she is.

Outside of her whole act, Lucy is, well you could say, one of the most dangerous people in the world.

She is the first in command of the deadliest assassin group, The Celestials.

They are doing good for the world yet no one actually realizes that. People think they're ruthless killers who kill people for fun.

They, using the proper term, assassinate people who do bad things.

For example, Zenaku Ryuu, a man who Lucy assassinated herself. Ryuu kidnapped women and sold them as slaves to men, for money. Not that anyone actually knew though.

Another example, Yurichi Matsuko, this man raped women, killed dozens of people, and sold drugs and made people over dose on them. The Celestials took him out though.

•••••

They kill the people who destroy the Earth. Everyone is right about the 'fun' part though. They find killing fun, it thrills them actually.

Oh you may not know who these people are, let me introduce them to you.

1. Lucy Heartfilia. First in Command. Aka: Ashley .H

2. Loke Lion, Second in Command. Aka: Leo The Lion

3. Levy McGarden, Newest Member. Aka: The BookWorm

•••••

These 3 people are dangerous, dangerous enough that if you dare to get involved with them, they'll kill you. They won't hesitate. They'll just kill you, No doubt about it.