Don't go breaking her heart

This is just a lil baby chapter. It's very short, but needed for the story to continue!

————

The sound of foot steps echoed through the empty hallway. Oikawa strutted towards the girl at the end of the hallway, determined.

"Oikawa-senpai" The short haired first year turned to give a warm smile. Kira held her bag in her hands and her uniform was nicely patted down.

It was now the end of the school day. More clouds were out than usual, causing the sun to be blocked occasionally.

The brunette now stood in front of the small first year. "Hey, we need to talk" Oikawa said with the look of determination on his face. Kira nodded and gave her full attention to Oikawa. He sighed before taking her hands, causing her bag to hit the floor.

"Kira-Chan I'm in love with Y/n-Chan" He stated. Kira looked into his brown eyes. She had already knew by the way he looked at you, how he smiled at you, how he always looked at you even if it was just a small glance, and always giving his attention to you, and you only. But still, Kira was hurt. The feeling of small drops of water started to fall down her pale face.  She sighed and nodded "I know" she said and looked down at her school books scattered on the floor. Oikawa was surprised by what she said, was it that noticeable?

"You only have a few months left until you leave, Oikawa-Senpai. You have broke so many girls hearts, including mine.... but I don't want you to break hers. She was kind to me even though I had you and she didn't. I know she loves you too, Oikawa-Senpai. Don't let her go" Kira finished, pulling her hands out of Oikawa's grasp. She knelt down and began to pick up her school books, tears still falling down her face.

Oikawa knelt down in front of Kira, brushing the tears off of her face and picking up the remaining books on the floor. "I'm sorry for breaking your heart. I know there's someone out there who can do better than me, you're a good girl Kira" He said and patted her head gently.

——-

I SAID FUCK KIRA BUT NOW I SAY STAN KIRA FOR CLEAR SKIN!!!! And I'm probably gonna get out a new chapter since this one is quiet short. OH AND I HAVE TO ASK DOES TAMAKI FROM OURAN REMIND YOU OF OIKAWA TOO??? OR IS IT JUST ME. Anyways have a good rest of your day, I love y'all!