Tne Suprise

In your and Kylo's quarters, you sat cross legend on the bed, datapad perched on the lap desk that rested on your legs. Your face was scrunched in concentration. You were working diligently on your writing, nimble fingers delicately painting pictures with your keyboard.

Unbeknownst to you, Kylo was perched at the door frame, taking you in as you worked. He loved seeing you so focused, but at the same time, he couldn't help but want to interrupt you.

"Hey, babe," he said, smiling as he strolled over to the bed.

"Hi, Kylo," you replied, smiling but not looking up from the laptop, still trying to work.

He sat behind you, brushing your hair out of the way to gain access to your neck, where he peppered soft, chaste kisses, vying for your attention. Your lips turned slightly downward, bottom lip in the smallest pout, eyes glaring at the ceiling.

"Kylo, love, I really need to get work done. Later?" You didn't want him to stop, loving the soft touches he gave you, but you needed to get work done. But you could already tell your self discipline was waning, every kiss he planted chipping away at your resolve.

"Aw, c'mon babygirl, you've been working too hard. Let me take care of you, help you relax." His voice was like molasses, thick and smooth. His hands now trailed softly up and down your arms, causing goosebumps to prickle.

"I-" you started, but it was too late. He started to move the laptop from your legs, shoving the small lap desk off along with it.

"Y/N, babe, let me help you destress. Let me surprise you," his voice was full of mischief as he pulled himself in front of you, his large hovering frame causing your back to fall against the bed. He was huge, begging for your attention, and to be honest you knew you deserved a break. So you gave in.

You brought your lips up to his, crashing together. The way your mouths molded together took your breath away every time. You moaned softly as his large hands began to snake up your sides. His hands were warm and rough, a stark contrast to your soft, fair skin. He was so large compared to you, his body just enveloped yours. He started to peel away your clothing.

Your small fingers tangled in his hair, long black locks soft beneath your grasp. Despite being out of breath, he pulled away all too soon for your liking. On your bed, he knelt between your knees, which were propped up on either side of him. You whined when he didn't come back to meet your lips again.

"Shhh, love. Be patient." He pressed a soft kiss to your nose, while reaching his right hand into his back pocket.

"Remember that surprise I mentioned?" You stared at him breathlessly, mouth falling open when he revealed your "surprise." 

His large hand was grasping what looked like yellow and black silk, though you knew what it was. He'd been wanting to tie you up and blind fold you for ages now, but you hadn't realised he would go out and get them.

A deep scarlet blush began to erupt on your cheeks, and you tried to hide your face into the pillow next to you.

"Kylooo," you whined again, when he pulled your face back to meet his eyes. He was placing warm kisses all over your face and neck, enticing you. You wnated to give him what he wanted, and frankly what you wanted as well. Though surprises made you very uneasy, you trusted him and you knew he would make you have a lot of fun.

Taking in a deep breath, you met his eyes, grining. "Okay"

He pressed his lips to yours again, harder and more fervently than before. His tongue swiped across your bottom lip, and you obliged quickly. Kylo's stubble tickled your cheek. You fisted your hands in his hair again, pulling him closer to you. His large body, between your knees, pressed into you more, causing your body to flush with desire. Not that you and Kylo were celebate, but you weren't the most active in the cult. But every moment you spent together was cherished.