(E) DaYcArE bItChEs

~The Next Morning~

Deku got up remembering the events from last night. He also remembered he had to go to work today. He got out of bed and got ready for the day. Then he looked at Eri. She was still asleep. He went to the kitchen and took out a plate. He got some scones out of the freezer and placed them in his toaster oven. In a few seconds, the smell of warm scones wafted around the kitchen.

"Eri! Wake up! Breakfast is ready!" He called towards the bedroom. Since he had been missing his shifts at the cafe lately he was going to have to leave Eri somewhere. He quickly looked it up and found a daycare not far from the cafe. He picked up his phone and dialed the number.

Daycare: Hello Sandy's Daycare! How can I help you?

Deku: Hi! I was wondering if I could drop off my sister, Eri, today at 8:30. If she likes your place then maybe we will come back again but for now it will just be one day..Is that ok?

Daycare: Of Course! How old is she?

Deku: She is 6.

Daycare: Great! Will she be eating lunch here?

Deku: Yes! How much do I owe you?

Daycare: It's 8,000 yen a day!

Deku: Ok! I am going to drop her off in 20 minutes! I'll pay when I get there.

Deku hung up the phone as Eri walked into the kitchen.

"Hey sleepy head!"

"Hey Aniki. Who were you on the phone with?" She asked. Deku tensed a bit. He wasn't sure if she would be okay with not being with him all day. She was always by his side but she had to leave the nest at some point.

"Well, I know most of the time you hang with me at work but I was thinking, and I won't force you, that maybe today we could try a daycare!" He started. Eri tensed in fear. "You'll be with other kids your age and the woman sounds very nice. If you don't like it when I come pick you up then you don't have to go again but maybe you'll enjoy it. They do art projects and science things. They can provide you with fun kid activities that you can't get from reading books or making coffee and cookies with me at work. Please give it a try!" Deku said looking at Eri hopefully. She looks at him and then at the ground.

"You promise you won't forget about me..." She says, tears rolling down her cheeks. Deku crouches down in front of the small girl. He pulls her into a hug.

"I could NEVER forget about you. Understand? You are the world to me. Before I was lonely and now you're here. I love you Eri. You're my sister!" Deku says. Eri nods feeling better.

"I'll try Daycare if you give me the scones that I can smell!"Eri says smiling. Deku bows.

"At your service, princess!" He gets the scones out of the microwave and puts the plate on the table. He gets the jam from the fridge and they eat their breakfast.

~Time Skip~

Eri looks at the daycare building. It has a bunch of colorful drawings in the windows and there are kids inside. Deku pulls her inside. He walks up to the desk in the front.

"Hello! I'm here to sign in my sister. I made a call this morning!" He says.

"Hello! I'm Sandy!" The woman says to Deku then she looks down at Eri. "Hi there! you must be Eri!" She says with a kind smile. Eri smiles back a bit hiding behind Deku's leg.

"She is a bit shy..." Deku says. Then a boy runs up to Eri. He grabs her hands.

"Hi!" He says. "I'm Koda!! Want to play with me?!" Eri looked up at Deku.

"Go ahead, I'll be back later!" Deku reassured her. With that she walked away with the boy. Deku looked back at the women. "Ok! Well! Here's the money! I'll get going now!" He said. Sandy nodded her head and Deku went on his way to the coffee shop.

A/N: Hey my little stars. Another edited chapter!! I am working on making this a no ship book because that will be easier for me but there are tons of Shindeku in the later chapters. I'm pulling my hair out... Do I keep or ditch the ship? Help me out here!