(E) A Meeting with Nezu and Class 1-A

Hebi-suki woke up the next morning a bit nervous, yes Hebi-suki not Deku. He woke up as Hebi-suki because he had a plan in his head. He was going to go to UA. Well he was going to sneak into UA and more specifically to Nezu's office to see if he could meet Class 1-A's new hero course students. Maybe it was easier to just play an online chess match with Nezu and chat afterwards but he felt his 'i want to be good again and that's why i want to meet the future heroes' act would work better in person. He was actually going to prepare himself to fight the heroes when they were unleashed on the city of Musutafu. To do that he needed to know their powers, weaknesses, and personalities. He made breakfast for him and Eri and put on his makeup to be able to walk through the city and drop Eri off without a problem. Lately he was on the news more and it was a bit annoying. He checked Eri into the Daycare for the day and paid the women now in case the UA staff put him in jail. (Are you sure you want to do this Deku?) He wasn't afraid or nervous to escape a prison cell but he knew they would probably take all his belongings and he wouldn't be able to spare the extra minutes trying to find his stuff with the prison guards on his tail. He sighed inwardly, hoping UA wouldn't do that to him as Eri ran off to find her friend. Then he made his way to UA.

The tick beige walls that surround the blue, glass, H-shaped building had only one opening. A blue archway with the letters U and A on top. There wasn't much darkness to work with so his Dark Path quirk was weak but he managed to sense the security they had in place and he knew instantly how to breach it. He checked around him to see if anybody was there. The place was deserted. Classes must have been in session. Hebi-suki wrapped the shadows around deku's outfit and they materialized into a smokey type of cape. The smoke hid his face from view. He took his one green contact out and wiped his makeup off his scars.

Once Hebi-suki was 'dressed' he used his telekinesis quirk to crush the security in the gate and destroy the cameras all around campus. He stopped all connections by phone so the heroes couldn't call the police and he crushed the batteries of all the devices. He did this silently to try not to alert anyone of his presence. He waited a minute before deciding none had noticed.

The school buildings are eerily quiet as Hebi-suki stepped onto the property. He strutted in like he owned the place, leaving black footprints in his wake. He walked into the main hallway and made his way up to Nezu's office not sparing the astonished kids in the classrooms a second glance. He liked the fact that he was destroying the school's property and making an entrance at the same time. Yes, Hebi-suki was well aware that the smoke was leaving footprints that would be annoyign to clean. He came to a large door with a handle that was small and placed at the base of the door. Hebi-suki crouched down and turned the tiny handle. The door swung open to reveal Nezu on his desk doing paperwork.

"Ah..Aizawa...I know teaching can be hard but-" Nezu looked up from his paper. He looked taken aback for a second. "Oh! Hello, Hebi-suki. What a pleasure to see you here!" Hebi-suki smiled behind the black smoke and walked into the office. He sat on one of the leather chairs and propped his smoke feet on the desk leaving a black mark that was slowly melting the polish off the desk. Then he remembered his 'i want to be good again and that's why i want to meet the future heroes' act. He took his feet off the desk muttering a same apology. Nezu wasn't surprised by his actions but when the vigilante apologized he was taken aback. "Okay! What did you need me for? Why are you here...Midoriya?"

"I told you not to call me that already. That weak kid died with my mom." Hebi-suki said coldly.

A/N: Another chapter anyone? No? Oh ok.... ;-; cya later my little stars <3