Chapter Four

"You ready Stella?" Mads said getting up off of one of the chairs in the living room.

"Yeah I think we should go"

It was about 11pm and we wanted to get back to the hotel before it got super late.

Tomorrow was the big party so we wanted to have all day to get ready.

"Nooo don't leave" Blake said as I stood up.

"Blake I'll see you tomorrow" I laughed. He gave me a hug goodbye. I said goodbye to everyone.

"I'll walk you out" Noah said smiling.

He followed me to the front door. We stood right outside so that we could have a little privacy.

"I just want to say thank you for coming. I had a lot of fun and I can't wait until tomorrow" he smiled.

"Aww thank you Noah. I had a lot of fun too. Thank you for dinner." I gave him a big hug. He let go and then kissed my forehead.

I died a little inside.

"Goodnight Stella"

"Goodnight"

I walked to the car and as soon as I got in all the girls were screaming.

"HE KISSED YOUR HEAD!" Mads screamed.

"THE HUG WAS SO CUTE WHAT DID HE SAY" Nessa yelled

"AHHHH he said thank you for tonight and he's excited for tomorrow and then he kissed my forehead and said goodnight"

"Ahhhhh I'm dying Stella!" Cynthia cried.

-

We drove home, all four of us gushing over tonight. I loved how they were all happy for me.

-

We got to the hotel room, took a shower and cleaned up, and immediately crashed. It had been a long day but the best day ever.

-

Early in the morning we all got up. Way too excited for the party tonight.

We were told the party starts at 7 but we could come as early as we wanted.

Noah said he really wanted me to come earlier before it gets crazy so we could talk some more.

He gave me huge butterflies.

I didn't want to get ready too early because then my makeup wouldn't be as fresh and my hair wouldn't be nice and fresh. So we decided to chill around the hotel for a bit.

I literally just texted Noah the whole day.

-
Noah
So excited for tonight

Me
Me too
I can't wait to meet everyone

Noah
Same! I think there are going to be people I never met before

Me
That'll be fun!
I hope it's crazy but not too crazy you know

Noah
Yes!! I hope no one gets hurt

Me
Right! I'm scared lmao

Noah
No don't be scared
I'll be there
So if anyone gets hurt it sure as hell won't be you

Me
Noah 😭
That was so cute

-

I have no words. He makes me so happy. I hope in the long run he doesn't break my heart. These tik tok boys have a reputation of doing so.

-

Twitter

Darianka
Big party tonight at sway house ✌🏼