chameleon part 2

back at the Theater

Marinette :Ladybug has never saved your life!
Lila: I only tell people what they want to hear.
Marinette: It's called lying!
Lila: There's nothing you can do about it, anyway. People can't resist when they hear what they like to hear. If you don't want to be my friend, fine! But soon you won't have any friends left at all. And trust me, I'll make sure you never get close to Adrien in class or anywhere. You seem a little less dumb than the others, so I'll give you one last chance. You are either with me or against me. You don't have to answer right away. I'll give you 'till the end of class today.
(Lila leaves the bathroom; Marinette enters one of the bathroom stalls; Tikki flies out.)
Marinette: I thought Chloe was evil, but Lila really takes
the whole cake! She's like a super villain who doesn't even need a costume!
Tikki: u mustn't let her get to you, Marinette.
Marinette: If I don't manage to expose her lies, she'll ruin my life, Tikki. She'll turn my friends against me, including Adrien! (screams in frustration and punches the side of the stall)

Alya: i can't believe you LILA HOW DARE YOU threaten my BFF you Bitch and the Worse thing she WAS telling the truth all along AND A I BELIEVED YOU OVER HER UGH I FEEL DISGUSTED!!

(alya starts crying and Nino hugs her)

NINO: YES how dare you threaten our Mare bare ugh i can't do anything you ..YOU threaten our MARE BEAR

Lila: guys you don't believe the video right , u know this is to turn you guys against me and think about it why would  i need to lie to you

rose : cut the innocent talk Lila !!! YOU BITCH USED ALL OF US AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I WOULD NEVER EVER TALK TO A Bitch LIKE YOU THAT LIES TO Seek attention .

Alix: because of you she left this room and now we have to make it up to them  . UUUGH now we have to make it up to them cuz we didn't believe her!!!!!!

class: never talk to us again !!!!!!

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair.

Hawk Moth: Yes! I can feel it. The anger's about to emerge!

Scene: The bathroom. Marinette begins to cry.

Tikki: (sees the akuma) Marinette, look out!
(The akuma approaches Marinette)
Marinette: Aah! an akuma!

class except miraculous holders) : whats that red thing floating and talking???

miraculous holders confused and dumb

Adrien and Marinette returns to the theater , Marinette look at the screen and the class and saw their questioning glances . marinette saw wayzz and saw him nodding 

MARINETTE: oh umm that's just a robot like Markov but her name is Tikki

Tikki: marinette it was supposed to be a secret and you know that (whispers from bag)

marinette (whispers back) : its time!!

marinette : Tikki you can come out now!!

Tikki: hi i am Tikki !! and this is my friend marinette its nice to meet you all (thinking : this is weird , i don't know what to say)

Adrien's thoughts: wait isn't that Ladybugs Kwami??? , but during Kwami buster Marinette was multi-mouse so it can't be possible right ??? no no no bad Adrien you don't want to disappoint ladybug by knowing who she is now do you.......

Emma : guys the movie !!! 

Scene: College Françoise DuPont, locker room. Lila is walking to the exit when suddenly Adrien barges in.