BakuTodo: What Are You Looking At?

Bakugo walks into his room, not noticing a scrawny Todoroki sitting in his favorite desk chair. 

''Hello''  Todoroki says quietly.

"GAHH WHAT THE FUCK ICY HOT?!! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN MY ROOM HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IN?!!?" Bakugo yells.

''You told me we'd study for exams and you gave me a spare key to your house." He flings the key band around his finger. 

"A-alright I forgot I said that... so y-you wanted to study with me icy hot?" He sighs and puts his bag down.

"Very much so" Todoroki places his books to the side.

''Cute'' Bakugo muffles under his breath.

''Correct, while I could say the same for you, but you're too hotheaded. Is 'hot' a better label?''

''Tch.. you'd have to add 'smoking' in front of it.'' 

''There are rather a lot of labels, what about you? You got any for me?'' Todoroki tilts his head to the side like a puppy.

''Yeah ha I got one for you trust me you'll love it--'' Bakugo gets closer to Todorokis face. '-''Dumbass'' Bakugo spills laughing. 

''Okay, bottom''

Bakugo stands straight up, ''wHO ARE YOU CALLING BOTTOM YOU DAMN HALF AND HALF BASTARD!!?!?"

''Well I bet you can't top me''

''Is that a fucking challenge?!'' Bakugo slams his books to the ground.

Bakugo leaves no room for talking as he forcefully kisses Todoroki while tugging at his lips a little bit. A bit flustered, he mutters to himself. ''Just another chance to win at something.'' 

Shoto reaches his hands up Katsuki's shirt feeling around his chest. ''I bet you won't go all the way with me'' He teases. 

Bakugo grabs a hold of Todoroki's hands and drags them across his V line. ''Yeah well, I bet you can't handle all of me.''

''A-are you going to dominate me?" Todorki begins unbuckling Bakugo's belt, slowly taking off his pants.

''I sure am dumbass, hope you're ready.'' He takes off his shirt in a hurry. ''Now.... do you wanna ride me like a horse or want me to ram you from behind?'' Bakugo begins to smirk, ''Because either way you're getting fucked senseless.'' 

''Well which is more pleasurable?'' Todo had taken off his own shirt in the process, putting it neatly to the side.

''I'd personally like to see you ride me like a horse--'' Bakugo gets real close to Shoto's ear and whispers in a rough voice, "--To...do...ro..ki....'' Bakugo begins chuckling a bit after seeing Shoto getting red on both sides of his face. 

Bakugo lays down on his bed, getting into position for Todoroki to come sit on him. He pulls his boxers down and the tip of his cock is stuck in the elastic band, he continues pulling causing his cock to fling and bounce a little. Todoroki is quite pleased with this as he senses drool coming from his mouth. 

''F-fuck...will it fit Katsuki?"

''Why don't you try it for yourself idiot.'' He blushes.

Todoroki places himself all the way down on his cock, he's already moaning from intense pleasure. ''Fuck Bakugo this is so fucking amazing.''

''And you feel amazing... holy shit you're so goddamn tight, I can feel your ass wrapping around my c-cock.'' Bakugo bites his lip in frustration. 

Bakugo grabs Shoto's hips helping him move the best way so that they both feel the max satisfied. ''Holf f-fuckkk ughh'' Todoroki moans out while rolling his hips more.

Bakugo smirks and reaches over to Todoroki's throbbing cock and begins jacking him off. The pleasure from both sides is over stimulating him, he is in heaven right now. 

''My fucking GOD HALF AND HALF, YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO RIDE DICK ALL RIGHT.'' Bakugo growls while his eyes are rolling back, this is the most happiness he's felt in a while. He's glad this scrawny twink with daddy issues is enjoying it too. 

''I know how to do a lot of things.'' Shoto smirks while giggling.

''Shut the fuck up and stop talking. Suck this with your pretty little mouth.'' Bakugo forces his thumb inside Shoto's mouth and Shoto begins going to town. He's licking and drooling all over his thumb, he can't even focus on his riding as he's getting sloppier and closer to cumming. Bakugo forces his thumb deeper in Shoto's mouth nearly touching his throat. 

''You're such a fucking slut for me aren't you? You're daddys little slut right?'' Bakugo growls in his ear while licking it at the end of his sentence and tugging on Todorokis hair with his teeth.

''I'M Y-YOUR SLUT BAK-BAKUGO....MMFFFUFF FFUCK THAT FEEELS GOOD DADDY'' Todoroki screams.

''Oh shit I'm about to--'' Bakugo releases a hot load of cum inside Todoroki's worn out hole, he's leaking at the sides as Todoroki cums simultaneously, all over Bakugo's hand. 

They both roll over to the side to catch their breath again.

''Holy....shit...'' Todoroki sighs.

''Heh, you weren't half bad icy hot.'' Bakugo is cleaning himself.

''N-neither were you Bakugo.''

Bakugo gets closer to Todorokis face and while kissing him slightly, he whispers.

''Wanna go again?.....Shoto chan~'' Bakugo smirks.