27.

Tzuyu's POV

I sigh when the show shooting reached 11pm, just a couple of minutes the shooting will be over and I bet Sana hasn't eat dinner yet, I should stopped by on the nearest fried chicken store here, we should eat together.

The shooting ends and I bid goodbye to the manager unnie and stylist unnie, they told me to drive home safely so i nodded and smiled, I bought a box of chicken so it will be enough for us, I know how much she loves eating them.

Its nearly 12 when I reached home, the lights were all off and it seems like she's deeply asleep on our room, I opened Tue living room lights and I saw her there, sleeping on the couch. She must be waiting for me..

I approached her with a smile on my face, I tuck the hair that's been falling on her beautiful face behind her ear, I kissed her forehead sweetly then I tapped her shoulders, she slowly opened her eyes and she saw me, she smiled at me and I pulled her to sit, she rubbed her eyes and yawned, "I'm hungry" she said, damn, she's so cute.

I chuckled and showed her the box of chicken, she widened her eyes and all of sudden, she hugged me tight while giggling like a baby. She pulled away and pulled me to stand up, "yaaah Tzuyu let's eat" she said with a pout, "alright alright" I said and she dragged me to the kitchen, she get us a bowl of rice and I unboxed the chicken. She sat on the chair and I gave her the drumstick, she smiled at me, "its your favorite right?" I asked and take a bite, she looked at me and nodded, "how did you know?" She asked, I chuckled, "secret".

"when are you going to tell me who you really are? I'm curious Tzuyu" she said with a cute pout, I smiled, "maybe some other time, I promise" I said, she smiled at me and nodded, its our LATE dinner.

We finished eating and we went to the bathroom to brush our teeth, were facing the mirror while we watch each other brushing our teeth, she suddenly laugh, I messed her hair while laughing also, we finished brushing our teeth and we went to bed, as always, I was wrapping my arms on her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"you know what, when you do sweet things to me. I don't know if I should fall for it, to be honest, I didn't want this marriage at first because I thought you're a bad jerk" she said, I chuckled, BAD JERK, "but then we get along so well and I was loving it but sadly, we just need to be like this for 365 days." She said so I told her to face me, I looked at her eyes and it was sad, I showed her a sly smile.

"After the contract, I hope we'll stay the same, its just I just love the way that you changed me,  no other woman can call me jerk except you, you're special to me" I said and looks like, she blushed, I smiled and pulled her to my chest, I've been inlove with you since the first day Sana and now, I'm falling inlove with you deeper, I love it.