i. the beginning's- end.

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
Happier - Ed Sheeran

1:03──♡─────3:35

I went home, with my sore red eyes because of crying too much. I didn't expect that it would be so painful, its really painful.

I'm so pathetic, i have no one on my side right now. I pushed people away for a person that lies to me. I'm so stupid, so stupid. I'm blinded because of love, i never notice that before.

Even tho he loved me first, i can't change the fact that he's having his own family with a different girl soon. All of our dreams, our plans and everything, goes to nothing.

I saw him sitting on our porch, obviously waiting for me. He saw me and quickly ran towards me, he was about to hug me but i pushed him away with a sad gaze.

"What's wrong?" he asked, i chuckled bitterly. I looked at his face, that's the face i won't be seeing the other days. I don't wish to see him again.

"Tzuyu, let's part our ways here" i said, his eyes widened and seems sad. He shook his head, "what do you mean?" he asked and held both of my shoulders, i smiled at him bitterly.

"let's break up." i said coldly.

"Sana, please, let's talk about this, why are we like this? We're okay the other day and now, you're ending us?" he asked with a sad tone, i yanked his hands away from me.

"Elkie talked to me earlier.. She said she's pregnant and its your child. I'm so happy for the both of you, be happy" i said and was about to walk away but he held my wrist, my eyes becomes teary.

"how did that happened?! We never saw each other since the day we broke up" he explained, i shook my head and pulled my hands away.

"there's no need to explain and say sorry! You'll be having a family soon and all you need is to forget me! Tzuyu please, i'm not stupid." i shouted, he clenched his fist.

"no.. I can't" he mumbled while tears fell on his eyes, my heart broke even more. Seeing him crying because of me doubled the pain.

I smiled sadly.

"i hope you'll be a good dad to your child soon, take care, don't be hurt.. Stay.. Safe-" i uttered with a voice crack, my tears fell freely on my eyes as i turned my back to face him.

"no, please, no" he mumbled but i walked away from him slowly, every step, feels like a dagger was digging deep inside my heart.

"Sana, please don't go" he said trying to chase me but he fell on his knees, i glance at him.. He looks so weak.

"Please, no" he pleaded with those tears, i tried to hold back my tears in front of him but i can't, i'm tired of pretending that leaving him was okay for me.

"i love you Sana, please don't leave" he mumbled, i closed my eyes for a second and clenched my fist, i love you too but its enough.

"goodbye Tzuyu" i said my last words to him and ran away from him, i let out sobs as i run. Leaving him feels like i'm taking away my own life, the memories bothers me that much. He made me soft and he's the only person i can lean on but.. Fate is playful, our ending happened.

People says, some love stories doesn't have its own happy ending and our love story is one of them.