Chapter 1 - Transfer

Quick Author's Note: You are Kageyama's older sister who transferred over from Seijoh (Yes, you do know Oikawa and Iwaizumi). You're also a third year and you're almost 18. You play volleyball for Japan's National Youth Women's Team and your position is setter. Everything else you will find out as the story progresses. 

This is also my first book so I'm going to be experimenting with writing! 

P.S. I wrote this over the course of a few months with long and extended breaks so if it feels rushed or choppy then I'm sorry :( 

Anyways, enjoy!

Sugawara's POV

     It was a quiet Monday morning as the Karasuno Volleyball Team finished up their early practice. Nothing was out of the ordinary. The birds were chirping and the air was cold. So far the upcoming week was looking good. 

"Hey Daichi," a silver haired teen called out to his best friend, "where do you think I should draw it today?" 

"Hm? Oh you mean the flowers," he responded. 

Sugawara nodded, "Yesterday I drew one on my palm, but today I'm thinking I should draw it on my wrist." 

"Put it on your forehead!" yelled an energetic Nishinoya. 

"I highly doubt that's romantic at all," Tsukishima butted in. 

Tanaka laughed, "Like Tsukishima knows anything about romance!" 

"Hey, just because I-" 

"Quiet down! It's only seven in the morning. You'll have plenty of time to argue later!" Coach Ukai yelled from across the gym. 

Daichi turned to face him and sighed disappointedly, "Sorry..." 

"Nah it's alright I was just teasing. What's got you guys so riled up anyways?"

"Suga's soulmate of course!" Nishinoya answered.   

All eyes returned back to Sugawara as he smiled sheepishly, "I leave flowers for my soulmate everyday by drawing them somewhere where they'll see them. I was just asking where I should put today's." 

Coach Ukai smirked, "Oh to be young and in love. Enjoy it while you can kids. All my soulmate leaves me is a new grocery list every week." 

     He then pulled his sleeve down to reveal a set of smudged handwriting on his forearm. Only a few of the words were legible. 

"Um, forgive me if I'm being intrusive, but have you met your soulmate?" asked Asahi. 

"Nope!" he responded a little too enthusiastically. 

     Immediately the other guys began bombarding him with more questions, but Sugawara had already drowned out their conversation and was instead focusing on his wrist. Today he decided he'd draw a simple daisy right under that weird area where the thumb met the palm. Hopefully, wherever you were, you'd see it... 

Y/N's POV

     You groaned as you rolled out of bed, a familiar burning sensation running through your left hand. It was probably your soulmate again you thought groggily. They always seemed to draw something at this hour. 

     Rubbing your tired eyes, you looked down at your wrist to find yet another flower. It was a daisy today you noted. I wonder if I should write something back, but what am I supposed to write in response to a flower? 

     Deciding to put the matter off until later, you got up and began to get ready. Today was the day you were transferring from Seijoh to Karasuno so you could attend the same school as your brother. You smiled a little remembering Tooru and Hajime's reactions when you told them.