The Black Rose [JELSA]

"Jack!" Elsa yelled.

"Go! Now!" Jack yelled back.

"No! Im not leaving without you, jack!" Elsa screamed, her eyes filling with tears.

"Destroy the rose!" Jack yelled.

"Please, elsa. I'll be fine!" Jack raised his voice.

"N-" elsa began but punzie grabed her hand and dragged her.

Kathy: hold up!

Me:ugh what is it this time?

Kathy: why do you always start when shit goes wrong?

Me:ok ok im sorry.

The gang which consisted of,
Jack, elsa, hiccup, punzie, gogo, eugene, and hiro were sent on a mission to destroy the black rose. It was a cursed rose that pitch black was after. It can do many bad things.

If pitch black got the rose, then he would be able to cover the whole world in complete darkness, then his Nightmares could become much more powerful.

While going through this journey they sadly lost hiccup.

The god of wisdom and warcraft, athena, refused to let them through to the black rose. Because of that hiccup managed to trick her so the others can go through, but he did not make it.

Through all the pain and suffering the gang still manage to fight the bad guys where they finally reached the black rose. They took a little break. All the fighting and arguing had made them tired, especially with the lost of their good friend.

While taking a break, elsa and jack decided to share a sweet little moment before things went wrong.

"Elsa" jack sighed as he approached her.

She was still a bit shaken after hiccup's sacrifice.

Elsa looked up at her partner, he looked so tired just like everyone else. But she couldnt help to notice the pain in his eyes, she may have lost a friend, but he lost a brother.

"Are you ok?" Elsa softly said.

"Im fine" jack smiled sadly.

"Im sorry about hiccup" elsa sighed.

"Its alright, it wasnt your fault. I guess its better to lose one person instead of the whole world" jack said with bitterness in his voice.

Elsa noticed and hugged him,  and he hugged her back immediately.

He rested his head on her shoulder and inhaled deeply.

His eyes started to water, the image of hiccup getting slaughtered kept replaying in his head. He had just witnessed his best friend died and he couldnt do anything to save him.

Elsa rubbed his back. She noticed how he began to shake.

Elsa pulled away from the hug and frowned when she saw tears rolling down from her lover's eyes.

She wiped his tears and rested her hands on his cheeks. She softly caressed his cheeks and smiled.

"It wasnt your fault, and you know that" Elsa whispered.

"B-but i couldve done something" Jack spoke against elsa's words.

"If only i was the one who died" jack said quietly.

Elsa gasped and grabed his hands.

"No!" Elsa yelled making the others, including jack, looked at her.