CRAZY IN LOVE , 1

Friday , July 24
12:09am

"Fuck" kairi muttered under his breath closing the door of the fridge with a slam

"Fuck" kairi muttered under his breath closing the door of the fridge with a slam .

after four days of doing almost nothing he  had ran out of every good snack his house contained ,including his late night dinner . Kairi isnt the type of person that would rather starve than eat , hed get anxiety from the thought of it so he'd have to take all 4 meals a day.

It might've sound silly but kairi believed he could possibly die or maybe end up with a horrible sickness , and that gave him worry . His mother had been in a buisness trip in Phoenix , she wasn't coming home til next sunday meaning he'd have to go get himself something to eat.

With a sigh he began to walk up to his room , sitting on the edge of his bed while he slipped on his air forces . for a few minutes he stared at the wall lazily blinking and groaning, not really wanting to go .

if kairi went earlier maybe , just maybe he wouldnt have met him.

He stood up from his bed , going over to get his house keys then leaving his house. Kairi lived just a curve away from the nearest grocery store , at night he'd frequently walk to it everytime his mother would go on a buisness trip and he craved something.

★✩★ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ✩★✩★

kairi began to walk down the sidewalk as he stared straight and around him, thinking to himself about how pretty life was and how he was grateful for all he had. kairi was normally a deep thinker especially when it came to being alone

but he wasn't.

as kairi walked on the curve of the sidewalk that led to his nearest market he heard a leaf crunch , causing panick to fill him in . his skin grew pale as he began to tell his mind it was just a leaf . so instead of turning around he brushed it off and sped walk . he walked fast on the large parking lot, extremely fast because he felt eyes on him , those eyes burned kairis soul . they twisted his stomach in painful knots that made him nauseous.

before he knew it his skin got filled in with the nice cold air conditioning the market contained , his head continued to spin though and his breathing was quietly heavy but calm. his eyes turned to look at a shopping crate, quickly grabbing ahold of it and moving out of the electric slider doors .

He began to walk towards isles, grabbing himself some snacks . wanting to leave from the store as quickly as possible due to how uncomfortable he had felt , he felt like someone had eyes on him the whole time ever since he heard that small leaf crunch up on the old cement of the sidewalk.

"are you okay?"