CRAZY IN LOVE, 1 PT.2

Friday , July 24
12:46am

Friday , July 24 12:46am

Mattia

the tall boy would breathe heavily as he ran, no stops ahead . his brown colored hair flowing back with the air of nature , and not the air conditioning of a mental institution he had been locked in , laughter and angry yells coming from him as he ran in the full streets of a road . once he believed he was far enough he began to walk to catch his breath .

"agh , shut up " he said to himself, hitting his head with force. groaning loudly from the voice in his head . he began to beat himself by pulling aggressively on his hair . " stop , stop , stop " hed say to himself on repeat. his eyes looked around at his surroundings. " 1 ,2,3" hed mutter to himself until the voice faded away from his thoughts .

the sound of footsteps catching his attention.the italian boys eyes shot up , watching a small boy walk ahead of him . he made mattias heart slow , the thought of killing someone so perfect made him attracted to the boy . he wanted to hurt the boy

★✩★ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ✩★✩★

" are you okay " the tall boy asked him , kairi was quick to turn around due to how frightened he felt. his eyes met with the smallers . a smile plastered on his face. "u-uhm...yes" kairi told the stranger , he seemed very attractive but he wore a strange outfit. an all white outfit, his shirt had belt prints on the arms and the sweats contained a very cheap cloth .

" oh , well i just saw how you seemed to need assistance " hed shrug "no , i dont need any assistance, but thank you " he gulped . the boy was gorgeous but he didn't feel so well about it. "h-have you...been w-watching me?" hed ask him , backing up onto the shelf . mattias smile instantly went into a straight and plain expression from the question but then he began to laugh " no , i just tend to care about people since im alone most of the time " he lied , mattia was rarely alone . "oh.." kairi told him quietly but then began to smile " im alone most of the time too , dont worry . you aren't alone " he shrugged. " i can keep you company " mattia said . watching his neck as the two walked forward. so easy to squeeze, hed think.