GUYS, I'M IN A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP, HELP ASAP!!!

I'm in a toxic relationship with these 5 fuckers

I'm in a toxic relationship with these 5 fuckers. I've been with them more than I've ever been with anyone and now I just realized I AM A FUCKING MESS.

HAPPY 10 YEARS ANNIVERSARY TO MY BOYS, MY BABIES, AND MY LOVES. I may not have been a fan for 10 years, I've been in this rabbit hole for 8 years to be exact. I feel old. (comment here to anyone who has been in this hole for 10 years)

I'm not the same person after I've met them. They've never been the same person also. We have all changed in many ways. They may be apart but what sticks us together is this bond of emotions, feelings, and memories.

I've loved them since the time I'm starting to wear baby bras and now, I already have these fully formed bajoongas in me. I've cried, laughed, screamed, be a mess, get crazy all through the years because of them. Because of them I started to have friends. Real friends that I can connect with. Because of them, my world changed. I am so cheezy but fuck!! It's all true.

It's funny to think that we are still here no matter how much clownery we have gone through yet we are still as strong as ever. If we will be clowns, so be it. We will be clowns together......am I right?

I want that someday when I'll be old, I've got to tell to my grandchildren how we have seen our beautiful angels grew. And of course, we grew too. I want to tell them just the same as our grandmothers have seen and watched The Beatles through their eyes and told us their stories.

I'm proud to how they have grown. And I'm happy to be a part of it.

I'd happily wait for the infinity music video until the day may come. its's already the 24th but maybe the'll release it on their golden anniversary. Am I gonna anticipate for it?

Bitch, I am a proffesional clown so.....YES!

The website

The website. The videos. The videos they released yesterday. Yes, I've watched it and I wanted to say something:

I really hoped for the videos or pictures they had on these recent past 5 years of hiatus. Them going to each other's concerts. I felt like it should have been there because techinically that is still a One Direction content. They kept flashing back to the first five years of 1D but not the last 5 years so technically that wouldn't be 10. That's just my opinion but you can also say your opinion here>>>>>

Thank you to our boys. Their tweets. Oh God! My directioner soul never bloomed that hard for the past five years until this day. 23rd was a day full of reminiscing for me of the memories. I had a regret also. I never saw them live as a group. They came in my country and that was one of their last concerts with zayn. After that, I saw Niall and Harry . And therefore I conclude that seeing them as five would have been much cheaper.

Zayn didn't tweet. It hurts.
I'm a little bit okay if he haven't tweet for the 6th,7th,8th and 9th....but the 10th though.......It hurts differently. He may have talked to them privately but what about the fans?

To my fellow friends and clowns, thank you!! Thank you for keeping our fandom together. Thank you for the motivation. We will be the fertilizers that will continue help our family grow. This fandom is a family for me. We grow up together. We have memories together. It never stops. It will NEVER.

They may come back but the important thing is that they will be always there. We will always be here. 5, 10, 20, 25......more years will passed but here's a cheers for our 10!!

ALL MY FUCKING LOVE!!

- styleschronicles, 07/ 24/20